Carlcare Development Nigeria Limited, a subsidiary of Transsion Holdings formerly known as TECNO Telecom Limited, established in July 2006, is a high-tech company specializing in the R&D, production, sale and service of mobile communication products.
After years of development, TRANSSION has become an important part of the mobile phone industry and one of the major mobile phone manufacturers in the world. Currently, it has full ownership of three famous mobile phone brands TECNO, itel and Infinix, and an after-sales service brand Carlcare.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
Legal Advisory/Contractual Agreements/Litigation Related Matters:
- Prepare and review of simple letters and contracts on behalf of the Company;
- Liaise with company lawyers in the drafting of contracts, review of contracts and preparation of court case files
- Oversee lawsuits, act as chief litigator. Attend to court cases on behalf of company
- Liaise with company lawyers in all court matters
- Participate in the development of policies and regulations relating to our company
Regulatory & Compliance Responsibilities:
- Ensure the company fills out and submits all its legal paperwork
- Carry out NCC Type Approval Registrations of company’s mobile phones;
- Carry out SON Products registrations of the Company’s products;
- Keep records of and notify all Business Units of the progress of Type Approval Registrations and SON Product registrations;
- Follow up on Company’s Intellectual Property Registrations;
- Follow up on lottery related matters on behalf of the Company;
- Follow up on other industry related compliance requirements
- Taking of meeting minutes and preparation of reports to management
- Maintain a good record of contracts, MOUs and Legal documents
- Maintain all records and documentations of the legal department;
- Carry out other functions as may be assigned.
- Manage the legal budget to get the most services for the least money
- Maintenance of proper documentation, compliance checklists and regular tracking w.r.t. land records, approvals and related transactions
- Handle internal and external legal concerns
- Maintain an understanding of the business and the industry
Experience and Qualifications
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree in Law from a good university
- 5 years post call work experience.
- Hands-on regulatory and compliance expertise
Required Qualities and Attributes:
- Must be no more than 35 years by December 2019.
- Proficiency in reading and interpreting documents and laws
- Experience in drafting contracts and due diligence
- Must reside in Lagos
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft office applications especially Microsoft Excel.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good judgement, with an ability to work with confidential information
- Must be Proactive with the ability to work under pressure with little or no supervision
- Must have excellent reporting capabilities
- Strong understanding of corporate law and procedures will be a bonus.
go to method of application »
- We are looking for an experienced and talented Social Media Specialist to manage our social media accounts
- We expect you to be up to date with the latest digital technology and social media trends, where you will utilize viral and interactive content to create engaging experiences for our target and prospective audiences.
- You should have excellent communication and influencing skills and be able to express our company’s views creatively. Ultimately, you should be able to handle our social media presence during high levels of traffic and customer engagement.
- This role will be assigned to our Mobile Internet division.
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics
- Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original test, photos, videos and news)
- Oversee social media account designs (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog and blog layout)
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications.
Candidate Qualifications and Experience
- A minimum of B.Sc. Degree in Marketing, Mass Communication, Business Administration or any related field.
- Minimum of 2 years of proven experience in Social Media role, with hands-on experience in content management.
- Proven Blogging experience desired.
Candidate Requirements and Attributes:
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Excellent copywriting skills, with a solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Familiarity with web design and knowledge of online marketing channels
- Excellent communication, analytical and multitasking skills.
- Ability to monitor, analyze, review and report outcomes of social media campaigns
- Strong creative writing skills and ability to edit content required.
- Extensive knowledge using social media platforms: Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest etc.
Method of Application
Note: Due to a high volume of applicants, only candidates who meet the requirements would be contacted.
Interested and qualified? Go to Carlcare Development career website on docs.google.com to apply