Jobs at AT&A Group Limited
Posted on: 23 August, 2019
Deadline: 14 September, 2019
View Jobs in Real Estate
View All Jobs at AT&A Investment Limited
AT&A Group Limited offers Investment, Properties & Retail Management Services. We are recruiting suitable and qualified candidates to fill the position below:
- An office assistant job includes a wide variety of duties and responsibilities. These include performing cleaning, clerical, a variety of routine administrative and office support functions.
- Keep office area clean and tidy:
- Clean building floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, vacuuming or polishing them.
- Gather and empty trash.
- Service, clean, and supply restrooms.
- Follow procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and power equipment, in order to prevent damage to floors and fixtures.
- Spray insecticides and fumigants to prevent insect and rodent infestation
- Clean and polish furniture and fixtures
- Clean windows, glass partitions, and mirrors, using soapy water or other cleaners, sponges, and squeegees.
- Dust furniture, walls, machines, and equipment
- Mow and trim lawns and shrubbery, using mowers and hand and power trimmers, and clear debris from grounds
- Monitor building safety by performing such tasks as locking doors after operating hours and checking electrical appliance use to ensure that hazards are not created.
- Notify Corporate Services concerning the need for major repairs or additions to building operating systems.
- Make requisition for supplies and equipment needed for cleaning and maintenance duties
- Set up, arrange, and remove decorations, tables, chairs, ladders, and scaffolding to prepare facilities for events such as banquets and meetings.
- Organize office and assist associates in ways that optimize procedures
- Maintain office filing and storage systems
- Ensure office equipment is properly maintained and serviced
- Perform work related errands as requested
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure compliance with established policies.
Requirements, Experience, And Skills
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Numeracy and literacy skills
- Competent computer skills including MS Office or equivalent
- Internet skills
- Proven experience as an back office assistant, office assistant or in another relevant administrative role.
- Organization and planning skills
- Work management and prioritizing skills
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Problem solving ability
- Attention to detail
go to method of application »
- AT&A Asset Management is looking to engage the services of Direct Sales who will generate new leads for the business, follow up on prospects, convince them to do business with us and interact with existing customers to increase sales of the company’s products and services.
- Identify prospects, source new leads, qualify opportunities and grow market share
- Frequently meet with clients to discuss portfolio, new products and services
- Ensure strict discipline with documenting accurate call reports and to update client profiling after each client discussion/meeting
- Create proposals that speak to the client’s needs, concerns and objectives
- Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately
- Maintain and update knowledge on all company’s products and services so as to provide clear and accurate answer to client’s enquiries.
- Efficiently manage client accounts and status by frequently reviewing holdings, cash position, profitability, assets under management and other client related reports.
- Collaborate with internal and service support teams to ensure the provision of superior service to clients.
- Meet weekly, monthly and yearly sales targets
- Strictly follow compliance policy and ensure all company and business unit policies, procedures and processes are followed.
- Attend industry events and conferences to stay abreast of the market
- Ensure optimal utilization of all sales tools and resources
- Protect the organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- The Business Development Executive must possess a Bachelor's Degree with a minimum of second class lower award from an accredited institution in banking and finance, marketing or economics. An MBA would be an added advantage.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Impressive results in the sale of financial market products.
- Knowledgeable about financial products available to corporate and individual clients, including bonds, stocks, investments, and trusts.
- Effective communication & presentation skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative and team-oriented environment
- Highly focused on quality and attention to detail when presenting and writing proposals
- Networking skills
- Numerical skills
- Analytical Skills
- Critical Thinking
- Decision Making
- Interpersonal Skills
- Organizational skills
- Ability to working under pressure
- Strong networking skills
- Negotiating skills
- Motivation for sales
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced, team-based environment with minimal supervision
- Must have a strong understanding of the financial market
- Highly persuasive.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about AT&A Investment LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Agent Call at Ventures Park
- Customer Service Executive at PropertyPro.ng
- Project Manager at Brookstone Property Limited
- Latest Jobs at Next Gear Resources
- Marketing Executives at Macira Real HH Company Limited
- Senior Sales Executives at PropertyPro.ng
- Marketing Consultant at Brickwall Global Investment Limited
- Job Openings at Periwinkle Residences