Jobs at Paelon Memorial Hospital
Posted on: 20 August, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at Paelon Memorial Clinic
Paelon Memorial Hospital is a multi-specialist boutique hospital established in April 2010. We are located at 1221 Ahmadu Bello Way in the high-brow neighbourhood of Victoria Island, Lagos, and have a branch at 9, Ajao Street in Ikeja. The hospital was set up in memory of PAtricia ELozie ONyia - PAELON, the 3rd and last child of the current Managing Director & Founding Partner, Dr. Ngozi Onyia.
Location: Victoria Island
Qualification: Bachelor's degree in marketing or related field; Strong communication skills and IT fluency (Experience in hospital marketing and digital marketing is an added advantage.)
- Instilling a marketing led ethos throughout the hospital
- Carry out sales forecast, analysis and present your findings to the senior management
- Think strategically – seeing the bigger picture; Researching and reporting on external opportunities
- Discuss promotional strategy and activity with partners
- Understanding current and potential patients; managing the customer journey (customer relationship management)
- Have a good understanding of the hospital’s services and be able to advise others about them
- Seek ways of improving the way the business operates
- Understand the needs of the clients and be able to respond effectively with plans of how to meet them
- Keep abreast of trends and changes in the medical world
- To assist with any other task as required by the Partners
go to method of application »
Qualification: BSc Management/Social Sciences
- Ensure that all patients visiting the hospital are properly registered using the appropriate registration tools
- Ensure that all patient’s bills are properly prepared and signed and that appropriate records are updated
- Ensures that all patients are seen promptly and are directed to the appropriate procedure areas with minimal waiting time.
- Work with the Health Insurance officer on all insurance patient matters.
- Responsible for sending birthday messages to patients.
- Follow up on clients with outstanding payments for services rendered.
- Responsible for booking patient’s appointment on EMR (electronic medical record) software and confirming appointments with the doctors and patients.
- Ensuring that the reception is always clean tidy and aesthetically pleasing.
- Assist with any other task as required by my supervisor and/or the hospital partners
- Applicants would be required to work either morning or night shifts, public holidays and on weekends.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org . Only qualified applicants would be shortlisted and contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Paelon Memorial ClinicSimilar Jobs
- Fresh Vacancies at Sunrose Consulting Limited
- Optometrist at Pause Factory Resources Limited
- Senior Manager, Global Health Partnership - West Africa at Pfizer Nigeria
- Head, Supply Chain at Novartis Nigeria
- Consultant Psychiatrist at Synapse Services
- Medical Jobs at Mercy Group Clinics
- Nursing Officer at a Leading Healthcare Services Provider - Anadach Consulting Limited
- Latest Jobs at eHealth4everyone