Vacancy in a Leading Quick Service Restaurant
Posted on: 27 June, 2014
Deadline: 3 July, 2014
View Jobs in Food Services
View All Jobs at Spns Consulting Limited
SPNS Consulting - A leading Quick Service Restaurant requires urgently the services of a Human Resource Manager.
- An ideal candidate is a male or female with minimum of EIGHT (8) years relevant experience as an HRM.
- Must understand Performance Management and Learning and Development.
- He/She will be responsible for performing the organization's human resource functions.
- Identify staff vacancies, select, interview and recruit suitable candidates
- Administer compensation, benefits.
- Performance management system and employee improvement programs Plan and coordinate new employee orientation.
- Development, talent management Policy development and implementation
- Manage employee relations, welfare and health issues
- Advise Management on current Labour Legislation issue and statutory regliation.
- Minimum of university degree in Sociology, Psychology, Industrial and Labour Relation, Business Administration from a reputable university and must be a Member of Chartered Institute of Personnel Management.
- Applicants should not be more than 35 years old with minimum of 8 years of relevant HRM working experience.
Excellent Communication skills and relationship management Planning/organizing: the individual prioritizes and plans work activities, uses time efficiently and develops realistic action plans Dependability: the individual is consistently at work and on time, follow instructions and solicits feedback to improve performance. Problem solving: the individual identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner, gathers and analyzes information skillfully.
Method of Application
Qualified and Interested candidates should forward their CV's to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Spns Consulting LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Bartender at Pattaya Oriental Restaurant