Content Developer at Byteworks Technology Solutions Limited
Posted on: 14 August, 2019
Deadline: 15 August, 2019
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Byteworks
Byteworks Technology Solutions Limited is a fast-growing software and technology company indigenously owned; constituted of smart and committed young professionals.The thrust of Byteworks is that by implementing its products through excellence, commitment, innovation and integrity, there is a consistent increase in revenue generation in Nigeria as a whole by employing its products in every state/sector it is applied.
- Test software specifications and design.
- Prepare design documentation
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with stakeholders throughout the organization
- Manage content on social media and develop unique ideas for web content.
Minimum Required Experience:
- A minimum of 1 year experience in software development.
- A minimum of 2:1 in Computer science,Communication or any other related field.
- Proficiency in Java Script
- Good knowledge of HTML, Photoshop,
- Content creation,Photography,Infographics and
- Mac Os.
- Proficiency in Coral draw,Flash and
- Animation development.
Method of Application
Candidate should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Application should come with a 2-3 page cover letter indicating your interests, related projects completed in the past, and any other information about yourself you consider relevant to the job position.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about ByteworksSimilar Jobs
- Infrastructure Engineer at IT Horizons Limited
- Developers at PoweredUp Consulting
- Senior Specialist, Solution Engineer - Mastercard Payment Gateway Services at Mastercard
- Graphics / UI Designer at Byteworks Technology Solutions Limited
- Mobile Developer at Upperlink Limited
- Product Lead at eHealth Africa (eHA)
- Graduate (NYSC) Interns at eHealth4everyone
- Job Opportunities at Netcom