Relationship Officers at Poverty Reduction and Rural Women Empowerment Initiative
Posted on: 18 July, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at The Poverty Reduction and Rural Wo
Poverty Reduction and Rural Women Empowerment Initiative, a microfinance institute whose Head office is located in Lagos is currently seeking to recruit the services below:
Location: Ogun (Ijebu-Ode, Shagamu, Ibafo)
Job Objective & Summary
- To source for and open new accounts, disburse and manage loans and ensure full repayment as at when due
- Attracts new customers to the business and maintain an excellent relationship with clients
- Analyze potential loan markets and development referral networks to locate prospects for credit products.
- Evaluate loan applications and documentation by confirming credit worthiness while processing loan application of successful clients.
- Ensure client relationship management and confidentiality is maintained.
- Repetitively work towards increasing client base and product’s volume of portfolio.
- Pursue the sourcing of new accounts and client/savings mobilization.
- Conducts pre-loan training, client and guarantor’s verification.
- Ensure an efficient and effective process in savings and repayment collections.
- Manage and follow up on loan to ensure prompt and due repayment, while preventing default.
- Efficiently and effectively manage defaults where they occur.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned by the Relationship Manager.
- Bachelor's Degree from a recognized academic institution in Marketing or related field.
- Minimum of two (2) years relevant experience; working in a Banking or Microfinance bank/Institute setting.
Skills & Knowledge:
- Good communication and interpersonal skill
- Good sales and marketing skills
- Ability and aptitude to work with detail, precision, speed, and accuracy.
- Basic computer literacy
Method of Application
interested and qualified candidates should send their tailored CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the mail
Note: Only candidates residing in the area mentioned above should apply and only experienced candidates in a Microfinance/Institute Bank setting.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about The Poverty Reduction and Rural Women Empowerment ...Similar Jobs
- Deposit Mobilization Officer at a Microfinance Bank - Vincintoire Limited
- Full Stack Developer at Nairametrics Financial Advocates Limited
- Job Vacancies at Citibank Nigeria Limited
- Job Opportunities at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)
- Divisional Head - Retail at Citygate Global Investment Limited
- Fresh Jobs at Altara Credit Limited (Altara)
- Product Manager at Karisfined Edge Solutions
- Graduate Analyst at Asset & Resource Management Holding Company