Account Payable Officers at an Oil and Gas Firm - Zocode Limited
Posted on: 18 July, 2019
Deadline: 30 August, 2019
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at ZOCODE Limited
Zocode Limited - Our client, a leading Oil and Gas company needs suitably qualified candidates to join their finance team to fill the position below:
- The suitable candidate shall be involved in providing financial, administrative and clerical support to the organization.
- This role is to complete payments and control expenses by receiving payments, plus processing, verifying and reconciling invoices and the day-to-day management of all payment cycle activities in a timely and efficient manner..
Duties and Responsibilities
- Keeping track of all payments and expenditures, including payroll, purchase orders, invoices, statements, etc.
- Reconciling processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances.
- Maintaining historical records
- Processing employees by verifying expense reports and preparing pay checks.
- Enter and upload invoices into system, set invoices up for payment.
- Track expenses and process expense reports.
- Prepare and process electronic transfers and payments
- Prepare and perform check runs.
- Post transactions to journals, ledgers and other records in the SAP system.
- Reconcile accounts payable transactions.
- Monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date.
- Research and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues.
- Processing Vendor’s payment in the SAP ERP system and scheduling pay checks and ensuring payment is received for outstanding credit; generally responding to all vendor inquiries regarding finance.
- Preparing analyses of accounts and producing monthly reports.
- Continuing to improve the payment process in the SAP system
Qualifications and Requirements
- B.Sc/HND in Accounting or related discipline.
- Knowledge of accounts payable
- 1-3 years accounts payable or general accounting experience
- Knowledge of general accounting procedures.
- Knowledge of relevant accounting software (SAP ERP Financial Accounting is mandatory).
- Proficient in data entry and management.
- Professional Qualification (ICAN is an advantage)
- Organizing and prioritizing
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Communication skills
- Vendor relationship skills
- Information management skills
- Problem analysis and problem-solving skills
- Team work
- Professional integrity
- Ability to meet deadlines
Method of Application
Note: Only Shortlisted Candidates shall be contacted.
Interested and qualified? Go to ZOCODE Limited career website on zocoderesources.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about ZOCODE LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Contracts Administrator at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Graduate Engineering Trainees at Sellafield Energy
- Head of Joint Venture Accounting at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Energy Models Analyst at Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC)
- NYSC Corp Member Intern at Sellafield Energy Resources Limited
- Front Desk Officer at Aldelia Limited
- Job Vacancies at Onstream Group
- Fresh Jobs at an Oil & Gas Company - Michael Stevens Consulting