Springlife Assurance Limited is Hiring Graduates
Posted on: 18 June, 2014
Deadline: 29 July, 2014
View Jobs in Insurance
View Jobs posted same day
Springlife Assurance Limited is a Health Maintenance Organization. We have been in business for quite some time now and we continue to expand in knowledge, seasoned expert and client base. We are a group of professionals in the health sector seeking to bring health information closer to the people most especially in the less developed world where sickness and diseases are ravaging these parts of the world. We have made thorough research and discover that health information about wellness does not get to the grass root or to the users. People must continually be informed on new findings concerning health. We have been able to pinpoint that wellness is not about taking pills or drugs; it is about knowing the right information about yourself and the society you live in. Taking regular and thorough medical examination /test to know your health status. Taking this information to people is a challenge we have taken upon ourselves to see that mortality rate as a result of negligence, ignorance and negative attitude toward health is reduced.
Due to the expansion of the company, we need a vibrant people who will occupy the position of:
- Studying chemistry of living processes, such asmechanism of development of normal and abnormal cells, breathing and digestion, and of living energy changes such as growth, aging and death.
- Isolating, analyzing and identifying hormones, vitamins, minerals and enzymes and determine affect on body functions.
- Gathering data through observation analysis, experiments.
- Conducting research to determine action of food, drugs, hormones, and other substances on tissues and other vital processes of living organism.
- A degree in medical biochemistry or any related discipline.
- Must be precise and vigilant in the implementation of results.
Method of Application
You can apply to this job from your e-mail box by sending your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Graduate and Experienced Jobs at Ensure Insurance Plc (Over 500 Positions)
- Manager at FirstGuaranty Risk Solutions
- Latest Jobs at an Insurance Firm - VGS Recruitment Solution
- Team Member, Brand Development & Management at ARM Life Plc
- Managing Director at an Insurance Firm - Fosad Consulting