Jobs at Nigerian Foundries Limited (NFL)
Posted on: 11 July, 2019
Deadline: 11 July, 2019
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Nigerian Foundries Limited -
Nigerian Foundries Limited (NFL) is the leading ferrous foundry group in sub-sahara (excluding South Africa) with a total installed capacity of 8,500 metric tons per year. It has two plants, one in Ilupeju Lagos State and one at Sango-Otta, Ogun State. NFL started as a small grey iron foundry at Ilupeju in 1969 by the Barberopoulos brothers making municipal castings and water pipeline fittings.
Qualification: OND (Preferably an Engineer )
- To assist the back office personnel in the day to day operations of the commercial department.
Must be computer literate, smart, organised and ability to learn fast.
Not more than 25years old
go to method of application »
- Responsible for the schedule of planned preventive maintenance programme for foundry, tansport, building and utility machineries and equipment.
- Responsible for authorizing the execution of maintenance task.
- Responsible for planning of maintenance staff work load
- Responsible for approval of ordering or issuing of spare part and tools from store.
- Responsible for ensuring that reported breakdowns receive urgent attention and fast turnaround.
- Responsible for identifying training needs.
- To liase with Plant Manager on the scheduling of machine free times for maintenance.
- Ensuring company production targets are met by the various sections in the foundry through provision of maintenance back-up.
- Responsible for checking of purchsed spare part and maintenance/engineering consumables.
- Responsible to upgrade of plant capacity in line with management approval
- Responsible for reporting to the management on the state of machineries and equipment on daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Responsible for keeping and update of control document for machine and equipment history.
- Responsible for carrying out any other assignment that may be given to him/her by either the GWM/Plant Manager or the Management Executives.
- Responsible maintaining discipline in his department.
- Responsible for compilation of staff leave roster liasing with Plant Manager.
- Responsible for ensuring that all ISO documentation and related matters are properly maintained and implemented in his department.
Method of Application
Applicants should send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Nigerian Foundries Limited - NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Audit Officer at Morison Industries Plc
- HSE Coordinator at Promasidor
- Latest Vacancies at Unicane Industries Limited
- Job Opportunities at The Coca-Cola Company
- Senior Network Engineer at Dangote Group
- Medical Sales Representatives at Elkris Foods Nigeria Limited
- HR Officer at Primera Food Nigeria Limited
- Jobs at Dipson Plastics and Recycling Plant