Service Support Supervisor at e.Stream Networks (Nigeria) Limited
Posted on: 18 June, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at e.Stream Networks (Nigeria) Limited
e.Stream is a provider of broadband network infrastructure and connectivity solutions. We combine all connectivity options to deliver a bespoke solution for your communication needs. e.Stream Networks is dedicated in providing various services for commercial and public enterprise regardless of their size using Fiber, Satellite Technology and Radio Communication System.
Our Fibre spans over 22 major cities in Nigeria, Lagos inclusive, with redundancy at every Point of Presence (PoP) in every state of the Federation.
The VSAT services are offered in partnership with iDirect Technologies - the world's leading Broadband Satellite Equipment manufacturers and SES (merger of NSS, Astra and Sirius Satellites) - a first rated and world largest satellite bandwidth provider.
We provide both licensed and high powered Radio Equipment that are deployable across the nation.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
- To take ownership of all Incidents, complaints, queries, request, inquiries and proactively deal with issues.
- Responsible for updating the customer with incidents report after a major incident has occurred
- Ensure proper follow-up and resolution for problems which may cause high profile outages
- Follows up with support staff involved in resolution to ensure incidents are resolved, requests are tracked, and customer communication completes the life cycle.
- Quarterly visit to all clients to review service performance and perception, while providing report on customer feedback after each visitation.
- Act as internal advocate between e.Stream and customers
- Respond to enquiries from clients and help them resolve any hardware or software problems, or carry out any requests for service
- Coordinate the activities of Service Desk and Customer support team on efficient customer support and ensure an excellent end-to-end IT service.
- Bachelor's Degree;
- HND/ BSc in Computer Sc Eng, Info Tech, Mgt Info System, Mgt Software Development/Eng, Communication Tech, ICT Eng, Mgt Tech, and other related trainings
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience.
- Good phone skills, professional demeanor, previous customer service experience strongly desired.
- Must be a FEMALE.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should send their CV's to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about e.Stream Networks (Nigeria) LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Job Opportunities at Riddle Technologies Limited
- Programmers at Vascon Solutions
- Information Technology Role at Productive People
- Job Opportunities at TriVersa Ltd
- System Engineer at Sophos
- Job Opening at Co-creation Hub Nigeria
- Business Development Manager at Chips Bits & Bytes Limited
- Advisor Support at Sage Nigeria