Jobs at Emprex Associates
Posted on: 16 June, 2014
Deadline: 30 July, 2014
View Jobs in General
View All Jobs at Emprex Associates
Emprex Associates, a fast growing company based in Lagos is looking to recruit Aggressive, Proactive, Dedicated and highly motivated individual to kick start the marketing department of her firm.
- Identify and develop new markets and business opportunities in the region in order to create strong awareness of the company products.
- Achieve the set revenue, yields and volume targets.
- Maintain and develop relationships with new and existing clients
- Aggressive marketing of company products
- Meet aggressive sales targets.
- Maintain client relationship
- Achieve the designated individual sales target.
- Meeting customers and closing sales.
- Maintaining sales details/registers/quotes.
- A bachelors degree or equivalent.
- Minimum of two years working experience in the marketing field.
- Positive mental attitude and Self motivated.
- Ability to identify business opportunities and viable prospects.
- Good communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- High level of confidence.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Agile, intelligent, proactive, self-motivating.
- Abililty to work with minimum supervision.
- Ability to maintain a professional appearance and providing a positive company image to the public.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule.
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations.
- Ability to work well as part of a team.
- Creativity and problem-solving skills.
- Monthly bonus
- Commission on every sales made
- Travelling Allowance
Method of Application
Interested applicants should forward detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 30th july 2014. All candidates should quote the position applied for as the subject of the mails.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Emprex AssociatesSimilar Jobs
- Administrative Assistants at Rainbow Group International
- Chief Security Officers at Fadac Resources
- Job Vacancy at an International Betting and Gaming Company - Kimberly Ryan
- Jobs at Serengeti OOH
- MYJOBMAG MUST READ SERIES: GET THE JOB - USE OF ENGLISH