Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners is a business advisory and market intelligence services firm. Our objectives are to assist organizations to achieve their growth aspirations by providing market intelligence, strategy blueprint, IT solution delivery expertise and business operation improvement capabilities…
- SOA developer resource will be responsible for providing senior-level technical troubleshooting on complex issues requiring rapid resolution related to Oracle SOA applications and environments during the migration and upgrade.
- Hands on development experience in Oracle SOA 11G and 12C.
- The resource needs to have an excellent understanding of SOA application architecture, data model, configuration tools and adaptors to interface with external systems.
- This role requires excellent problem solving skills and good interpersonal skills in order to interface successfully with a project manager, Analysis team and clients.
- This resource will lead/work collaboratively with other members of the project team to ensure timely delivery of application migration from SOA 11G to 12C.
- Manages decisions that impacts employees or customers (internal or external) to product, service or process
- Ensure compliance, quality, software standards and best practices
- Identify and mitigate risks/issues related to Quality across the SDLC
- Has hands on working experience with Waterfall, Agile, and Iterative methodologies
- Provides accurate & timely reports to stake holders
- Analyzes and profiles data to meet project needs
- First degree in numerate/Physical Science or Engineering
- Overall experience of 8+ years in IT experience
- A minimum of 5 years' related experience in Oracle SOA Suite, must include configuration, building and maintaining interfaces on Oracle SOA suite and a minimum of 2 years’ experience using SOA 12C
- Hands-on development experience including using - Oracle SOA 11g ,12c, Fusion, OSB
- Experience in SOA technology adapters such as File Adapter, Database Adapter and JMS Adapter for integration and development of custom business processes using Oracle. Oracle fusion Middleware 11g.
- Experience in Requirement Analysis, Traceability, impact analysis and reporting
- Experience in Data analysis and reporting, triage, RCA activities
- Resource will perform detailed application design and author/maintain design and technical documentation
- Exemplary customer service skills
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and communications skills
go to method of application »
- We are looking for a solid Architect/developer with hands on experience using OAG API Server.
- Good understanding/exposure to overall API-Management concepts & fundamentals.
- Experience in defining overall API architecture, API implementations, integration and deployment of clustered platforms
- Candidates will need to be able to perform hands-on technical development to implement policies, migration strategies, testing and solid skills in deployment methodologies.
- Hands on experience with connectors to include OAM and FTP.
- Solid knowledge and experience using web services and API’s built on SOAP/REST and using XML/ JSON.
- Candidate must have experience and strong knowledge with securing data channels using various mechanisms (basic authentication, OAuth 2.0, OAM, etc.)
- First Degree in numerate/Physical Science or Engineering.
- At least 3+ years hands on experience.
- Good working knowledge of Windows, UNIX and Linux operating systems. Knowledge of Oracle and MS SQL database administration.
- Storage Infrastructure Administration.
- Demonstrated experience in integrating OAG/OAM with various Applications including Cloud based.
go to method of application »
- We are currently looking for Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) with Oracle 12c environment.
- The candidate will provide runtime support for the Oracle 12c SOA Suite toolset to developers and configuration management staff.
- Configure, administer, and maintain Oracle Fusion Middleware MAA infrastructure components.
- Install and Configure Development, Test and Production environments
- Provide recommendations on set up requirements for Oracle SOA 12c
- Troubleshoot issues and provide root cause analysis
- Provider documentation of configuration and procedures as needed.
Job Responsibilities and Experience
- Experience in configuring, administering and maintaining Oracle Fusion Middleware, infrastructure components, SOA Suite 11g/12c and Oracle API Gateway.
- Good working knowledge of Windows, Unix and Linux operating systems. Knowledge of Oracle and MS SQL database administration
- Must have 3+ years of experience in managing servers for Oracle SOA 11g and 12c Web logic
- Experience in Installation and Configuration of Development, Test and Production environments
- Experience in Configuration of HA components in 12c
- Experience in System Integration testing for SOA components
- Experience in providing recommendations on Parameters, set up requirements for Oracle SOA 12c
- Must have 5+ years of experience in patching/upgrading WebLogic and SOA and must be able to recommend patches.
- First degree in Numerate/Physical Science or Engineering
- Database Administration.
- Knowledge of Oracle and MS SQL.
- Application Support.
- Knowledge of troubleshooting hardware and operational systems.
- Knowledge of relevant policies and regulations.
- Research Orientation.
- Data / Information Management.
- Business Presentation Skills.
- Customer focus.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in MS Word format and Cover Letters to: email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com and with "SOA Developer(11g to 12c migration)" as the subject.