- Study at London’s Top University - MDX. Tuition from just $5000 and 4 campuses. Learn more
SOA Analyst/Developer (11G To 12C Migration) at GVA Partners
Posted on: 23 May, 2019
Deadline: 6 June, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at GVA Partners
Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners is a business advisory and market intelligence services firm. Our objectives are to assist organizations to achieve their growth aspirations by providing market intelligence, strategy blueprint, IT solution delivery expertise and business operation improvement capabilities…
SOA Analyst/Developer (11G To 12C Migration)
- SOA developer resource will be responsible for providing senior-level technical troubleshooting on complex issues requiring rapid resolution related to Oracle SOA applications and environments during the migration and upgrade.
- Hands on development experience in Oracle SOA 11G and 12C.
- The resource needs to have an excellent understanding of SOA application architecture, data model, configuration tools and adaptors to interface with external systems.
- This role requires excellent problem solving skills and good interpersonal skills in order to interface successfully with a project manager, Analysis team and clients.
- This resource will lead/work collaboratively with other members of the project team to ensure timely delivery of application migration from SOA 11G to 12C.
- Manages decisions that impacts employees or customers (internal or external) to product, service or process
- Ensure compliance, quality, software standards and best practices
- Identify and mitigate risks/issues related to Quality across the SDLC
- Has hands on working experience with Waterfall, Agile, and Iterative methodologies
- Provides accurate & timely reports to stake holders
- Analyzes and profiles data to meet project needs
- First degree in numerate/Physical Science or Engineering
- Overall experience of 8+ years in IT experience
- A minimum of 5 years' related experience in Oracle SOA Suite, must include configuration, building and maintaining interfaces on Oracle SOA suite and a minimum of 2 years’ experience using SOA 12C
- Hands-on development experience including using - Oracle SOA 11g ,12c, Fusion, OSB
- Experience in SOA technology adapters such as File Adapter, Database Adapter and JMS Adapter for integration and development of custom business processes using Oracle. Oracle fusion Middleware 11g.
- Experience in Requirement Analysis, Traceability, impact analysis and reporting
- Experience in Data analysis and reporting, triage, RCA activities
- Resource will perform detailed application design and author/maintain design and technical documentation
- Exemplary customer service skills
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and communications skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in MS Word format and Cover Letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org and with "SOA Developer(11g to 12c migration)" as the subject.
- Recent Jobs from GVA Partners
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Oracle API Gateway (OAG) Developer at GVA Partners
- SOA Administrator (Oracle 12c Suite) at GVA Partners
- Know More About GVA PartnersSimilar Jobs
- Graphics Designer Intern at Transsnet Financial
- Senior Network Engineer at Dangote
- Field Service and Device Terminal Engineer at e.Stream Networks (Nigeria) Limited
- Photographer and Graphic Designer at CameraBoy Multimedia
- Data Assistant – Nigeria at Palladium Group
- Technical Head at Comercio Partners
- Network/IT Support Engineer at Xown Solutions Limited
- IT Project Manager at GVA Partners