Carlcare Development Nigeria Limited, a subsidiary of Transsion Holdings formerly known as TECNO Telecom Limited, established in July 2006, is a high-tech company specializing in the R&D, production, sale and service of mobile communication products.
After years of development, TRANSSION has become an important part of the mobile phone industry and one of the major mobile phone manufacturers in the world. Currently, it has full ownership of three famous mobile phone brands TECNO, Itel and Infinix, Carlcare Service Center (After-sales service), as well as Syinix Electronics
- A growing presence in the consumer electronics space is looking to hire a marketing supervisor, who will be responsible for enhancing the awareness of, and promoting the sales of Syinix Electronics products in Nigeria; and getting the brands message of durability and value across to consumers.
- Help formulate Syinix's market strategy; conduct market research; plan and execute promotions, conduct PR activities, etc. in Nigeria.
- Manage the sales target of retail channels and PSI.
- Develop and maintain business / market intelligence, syndicated data, sales analysis and align the business to dynamic end market conditions and trends.
- Maintain and promote the positioning of Syinix and its positive image, to ensure the brand’s acceptance by consumers.
- Good knowledge and experience in online marketing.
- Guidance of new-arrival product displays in channels used for promotional activities and all other brands awareness related activities.
- Develop multi-channel plan to support the business unit’s overall goals and mission and marketing strategy.
- Coordinate the training and management of the brand’s promoters.
- Foster and develop relationships with key strategic and operational vendors supporting efforts.
- Create and manage all sales support materials in retail channels e.g. sample displays, layouts, etc.
Experience and Qualifications
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or any related field.
- Minimum od 3 years of marketing experience.
- Retail experience, particularly with a proven ability to increase product sales is desired though not essential.
- Digital Marketing knowledge required.
- Experience working with a Marketing/Advertising agency is essential.
- The successful candidate must have proven success driving strategic marketing planning and growth initiatives, preferably related to consumer electronics industries.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to champion initiatives internally and externally and communicate with executives and external partners.
- Strong technical, analytical and cross-functional collaboration skills.
- Must possess proactive working attitude and good teamwork ability with excellent skills to integrate resources.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast paced and changing environment.
- Ability to use strategic and critical thinking skills to get to the root of market opportunities.
- Must be able to complete work independently.
- Must possess dynamic capabilities, and the ability to handle challenging environments.
go to method of application »
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- We are looking for a Marketing Manager who will be responsible for setting goals and developing end-to-end integrated marketing programs, marketing campaigns, product launch and brand promotions taking the specific demographics of the manager’s area of coverage into account.
- Identify specific regional marketing goals and objectives to enhance the growth of market share, by creatively and analytically developing campaigns, setting measurable goals, and developing the means to gather performance data.
- Maintain and provide strength to company’s brand position; ensuring visibility in assigned regional marketing area.
- Tracking and reporting marketing activities and budget status vis-a-vis spend to Region Head and Country Marketing Manager.
- Develop marketing plans and ensure smooth execution of promotional activities in the Region.
- Identify target audiences and creatively devise and implement engaging tailored marketing campaigns across channels
- Oversee and approve the design and production of marketing collaterals.
- Managing relationships with vendors, ensuring accurate and timely execution of marketing collateral creation, Auditing actual vendor output authenticity of Activity, costing, documentation etc.
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns and activities, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Responsible for brand budget and cost implications for all activities.
- Lead and/or participate in sales presentation with targeted customers.
- Leverage consumer insights and category data to identify and assess market opportunities and understand consumer demand.
- Responsible for maintenance of ongoing integrated brand image and message throughout all design and production of marketing and promotional assets.
- Manages market research/competitive intelligence of competitor activities and determine how information impacts strategy development.
- Ability to plan and execute GTM strategies
Candidates Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or any related field.
- 3-5 years of experience within marketing and branding, WITH special preference for Previous experience in a cross channel, B2C Marketing role.
- Familiarity with the latest trends, technologies and methodologies in graphic design, web design, production, etc.
- Solid Campaign Management experience.
- Excellent planning and multi-tasking skills.
- Experience with creating a marketing campaign, marketing strategy and marketing plan
- Ability to think creatively with analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges
- Team management experience required
- Excellent communication skills and relationship management.
- Intimate understanding of traditional and emerging marketing channels
- Strong self-starter and the ability to manage multiple projects at one time, under less supervision.
- Experienced in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Budget-management skills
- Ability to adapt quickly to change
- Must reside in Ibadan, with a willingness to travel, if and when required
Method of Application
Note: Due to volumes of applicants, our vacancies can close early. Make sure you get your application in as soon as possible to avoid disappointment!
Interested and qualified? Go to Carlcare Development career website on docs.google.com to apply