Owens and Xley is a Small Business Advisory and Consulting Company in Lagos, Nigeria. Our services include of Small Business Startup and Set up, Business Plan preparation, Business Process Design and Business Strategy Formulation.
- The research assistant will be responsible for research and documentation functions within Owens & Xley Consults. This includes but not limited to carrying out research, processing information, filing, coordination of meetings, and other administrative functions required by the team.
- Work with Lead Consultant and Client to carefully source and place qualified candidates
- Develop workflow policies and manuals for clients
- Prepare all HR related documentation
- Work closely with the Lead Consultant to brainstorm, and prepare business reports
- Prepare reports, collect and analyze information; prepare presentations.
- Develop and utilize historical information; provide retrieval of information.
- Manage Owens and Xley Consults database
- Overseeing administrative policies within an organization and within the office; recommending changes as appropriate.
- Process PAYEE monthly
- Contribute to content for newsletters and other correspondence
- Work with team to develop training materials when required
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments
- Provide general support to clients
- Perform other duties as assigned
- BSC or HND in any related field of study
- 2 years experience in a similar role
Skills and Abilities
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Ability to build and maintain effective relationships at all levels
- Excellent organization, planning and coordination skills
- Good intuitive, negotiating and analytical skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Highly proficient in the use of Microsoft office tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to prepare management reports and correspondence
go to method of application »
Our Client a C-Suite Executive is looking to hire the services of an Executive Assistant. The ideal candidate should have experience working in a similar role and should demonstrate interest and competence in business consulting industry.
Assist the Executive Director in making optimal use of time by:
- Arranging/Screening phone calls, taking enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate, organising and maintaining diaries and making appointments.
- Create meeting agendas, notifications, and follow up items.
- Take minutes of the meetings on conference calls, sending summaries and action points to Director.
- Organising travel itinerary and logistics.
- Creating and maintaining records, filing and organising data.
- Creating databases based on market intelligence.
- Virtually attend staff meetings as arranged.
- Handling sensitive information in a confidential manner.
- Preparing detailed documents as instructed by the Director.
- Performing light research for the Director as and when necessary.
- Work with local Global Associates to ensure that they are supported in the work they do for the Director.
Location: Virtual resident in Lagos
Salary: N100,000 per month
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below