We require an applications engineer with good software coding abilities. Knowledge of the following is critical to requirement.
The Social worker is responsible to provide assistance to beneficiaries hosted in the reception centers and
implement project related activities
KEY JOB TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Adhere to INTERSOS policies, tools, handbooks and guidelines as well Government rules and
- Under supervision of Reception Manager Officer, receive new arrivals and register them
- Conduct monitoring visits in Reception Center all in order to assess needs
- Conduct social mobilization and awareness session in Reception Center
- Conduct vulnerability screening of new arrivals at reception center
- Referral of vulnerable individuals to specialize services according to their needs
- Collaborate with other service providers at Reception Center
- Conduct FGD and actively participate
- Collecting data though given tools
- Coordinate with other INTERSOS staff of other projects such as CCCM
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- University Degree in Social Science or related field
- Minimum 1 year of experience in humanitarian work
- Minimum 1 year of experience in CCCM/Protection (Desirable)
- Basic Knowledge of IDP context in Nigeria
- Basic knowledge of CCCM standards
- Experience is staff management
- Cultural sensitiveness
- Computer skills (KOBO)
- Good computer skills (Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, powerpoint presentation etc.) are an added
- Excellent command of English and local languages (English, Hausa, Kanuri, Shuwa)
Method of Application
Candidates interested in this position should complete this form
and attach your CV with the following format “Surname_Position you applied for”.
Please note that only applicants whose competencies meet the requirement of the position will be contacted.
Application deadline: apply no later than 17th May 2019 at 12:00noon
Please note that INTERSOS do not ask for any form of payment at any stage of recruitment.
Interested and qualified? Go to INTERSOS career website on docs.google.com to apply