- Study at London’s Top University - MDX. Tuition from just $5000 and 4 campuses. Learn more
Office Secretary at Thinking House Consulting
Posted on: 23 April, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Thinking House Consulting
Thinking House Consulting is registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) in Nigeria. Our solutions to challenges are creative and second to none. Logical and modern approaches are used in idea generation and creativity involving the use of rigorous analysis and planning techniques.
Our writing and thinking are logical using strategies such as the “digital thinking” and “job to be done” to provide solutions to challenges facing our clients in business and government.
The secretary will ensure the smooth and efficient running of the office. She will be the primary point of contact for inquiries and requests; organize and maintain files and equipment. Our ideal candidate should be able to prioritize tasks and complete work with minimal supervision.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Receive and respond to calls, emails, letters, and direct inquiries
- Arrange, coordinate and manage scheduled meetings; prepare meeting documents, proofread and edit documents to ensure there is no grammatical error
- Maintain content management system
- Coordinate conferences; complete conference registration for company employees, and make travel arrangements for office personnel
- Maintain updated contact information for company employees, clients, and keep such information confidential.
- Write and distribute routine correspondence, compile data and prepare reports
- Read secretarial publications and attend workshops to improve skills over time
- Fulfill other secretarial duties as required.
Skills and Qualifications
- Familiarity with office organization techniques
- Maintains confidentiality
- Professionalism and a good attitude
- Multitasking and strong time management
- Well-organized and detail-oriented
- Excellent verbal communication
- Strong writing skill
- Proficient with the use of computer and Microsoft office suite
- OND/HND Holder
Method of Application
Applicants should send CVs to email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Thinking House ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Digital Marketer at Hempawa Consult
- NYSC Intern at Culminate Consulting
- Audit Executive at Hazon Holdings
- Business Development Manager - Construction at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
- Senior Consultant, Strategy & Research at DCSL Corporate Services Limited
- Jobs at MBO Audit & Consult
- Legal Jobs at CMB Building, Maintenance & Investment Company Limited (CMB)
- Job Openings at Pivotage Consulting