Jobs at Promasidor Nigeria
Posted on: 18 April, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Promasidor
Promasidor - We are an African company proud of our heritage and totally committed to the continent. We manufacture, market and sell unique brands which bring practicality and pleasure to millions of consumers across Africa.
- Manage day-to-day sales operations of the depot/ Sales Territories including all assets within the depot and the Vans for secondary sales.
- Identify skills competency gaps of team with a view to filling the gaps.
- Ensure that the stock returned from customers complies with the stock return policy.
- Manage depot costs in line with company policy.
- Monitor and analyse distributors' performance with a view to assisting the distributors increase capacities.
- Drive quarterly meetings with distributors to review health check report with a view to improve distributors' performance.
- Liaise with onsite security to ensure the safety of goods and assets.
- Monitor, analyse and report MTD & YTD sales by Depot/Category/Brand/SKU to the Regional Sales Manager.
- Agree and review route plan with team with a view to ensuring that all customers are captured.
- Monitor and review territory performance by STE/Customer/Category/Brand/SKU.
- Monitor and ensure price compliance in the the territory.
- Making appointments with & meeting new Customers in person or by phone, e-mail or other safe Social Media platforms.
- Proper documentation of all business transaction documents & reconciliation.
- Drive a motivated sales team by implementing a special incentive scheme as well as applying appropriate sanctions for non-compliance.
- Fully in-charge of the Route to Market Activities and related personnel: STEs, OMSRs and VSRs.
- BSc/HND in business or related field.
- 5 - 7 years experience in sales preferably in the manufacturing industry.
Knowledge & skills:
- Organizing and planning
- Business acumen
- Selling skills
- Data analysis and Utilization.
go to method of application »
- Direct and Manage project development through the idea stage to handover, projects could be in excess of USD15m yearly.
- Develop project scope and ensure deliverables are in alignment with corporate strategic goals.
- Develop full scale project plans with its associated communication documents and ensure effective briefing to top management.
- Direct and Manage the delivery of utilities (Power, Water, Air-conditioning, ETP, Hydrant system, Laundry machines and air distribution to support business operations. A total asset base in excess of USD100m
- Deliver an effective & efficient preventive maintenance management system in place
- Plan and deliver the required overhaul and annual shutdown maintenance
- Ensure the utilities operate in accordance with international best practice
- To ensure that all company facilities and assets (Factory site, residences, owned depots across the nation) are fit for purpose. A total asset base of about NGN14b
- Accountable for functionality/maintenance of Factory Site Engineering installations, roads, building and Infrastructures
- Planning and implementation of site upgrades, cleanliness and development in our effort to provide a world class manufacturing facility
- Provide Engineering support to IT, execute all the engineering phase of IT projects and ensure the maintenance of the equipment.
- Direct, manage and supervise HSE team to ensure our business operations comply with all relevant standards and regulations in our industry.
- Accountability for the development and implementation of HSE policy guidelines for top management approval
- Ensure compliance with FSMS related activities in the Project department
- Accountability for the development of the team members
- Coach, mentor, motivate and train team members
- Ensure relevant reports on the department kpi’s are produced monthly
- Ensure all relevant records, vital information on machines and plants are kept.
- M.Sc. in Engineering with a Project Management Certification
- At least 15 years post-graduation experience in Engineering/Project management with at least the last 5 years in a senior management role.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Hard and Soft skills
- Engineering Management
- Project Management
- Leadership Capability
- People development
- Financial skill set
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about PromasidorSimilar Jobs
- Job Vacancies at Primera Food Nigeria Limited
- Accounting Officer at Holdent International Limited
- Latest Vacancies at International Breweries
- Managing Director/CEO at Scripture Union (Nigeria)
- Revenue Planning Manager at Mondelez International LLC
- Jobs at May University Press
- Job Opportunities at Dangote Group
- Fresh Vacancies at International Breweries PLC - AB InBev