Latest Vacancies at Winelight Analytical Systems Ltd
Posted on: 10 April, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Sales / Retail
View All Jobs at Winelight Analytical Systems Nigeria Limited
Winelight Analytical Systems Ltd was incorporated on August 23, 1993 RRC: 229.847 to carry out the business of Laboratory equipment, sale, installations, repairs and maintenance.
The establishment of Winelight Analytical Systems Ltd came as a result of disinvestements of Messrs. Philips BV of Holland in Unicam Ltd. of Cambridge U.K
Mr. Tobi Oduyale, Managing Director/CEO of Winelight was hitherto, a manager at Associated Electronics Products (AEPNL) Ojota, a subsidiary of Philips BV, Holland and responsible for Unicam Products (Now part of Thermo Electron) for 14 years within AEPNL.
- Programming, Networking, Graphics designs, Mobile app
- Provide first-line support at every official computer users’ desk.
- Configure and support Company’s PC in LAN/WAN environment, including installation and configuration of Routers, Switches and cabling. Analyze, Identify and resolve computer hardware problems.
- Provide expertise advice on computer/communication equipment selection, procurement and installation.
- Provide adequate support for Microsoft Office/windows installation, Email setup on desktop and mobile devices and Internet connections.
- Manage official mobile and internet contracts (i.e dongles and CUG). Liaise with IT department contractors and vendors. Responsible for operation and maintenance of ISP subscriptions.
- Troubleshoots printing network issues and replaced toner for printers.
go to method of application »
- Assist HR /AO in all human resources and admin. Related functions.
- Extract and send daily Staff attendance to HR / AO for further decision
- Carry out mini purchases of office provisions, stationery, Petrol , Diesel, Toiletries and distribution to Staff
- Carry out clerical works in the department effectively
- Update & Generate reports on: Payslip, HR monthly report, Attendance, Purchases, Maintenance (Vehilcles & Facilities, Staff Overtime, Toiletries distribution, Departmental monthly provisions. Loan, Pension, Medical bills
- Liaise with other departments on Staff matters and administration
- Liaise and negotiate with Vendors in the absence of HR & AO
- Make remittances of all statutory payments to Banks & Liaise with all relevant statutory Agencies as directed by HR / AO
- Any other duties assigned by the Human Resources & Admin. Officer
Background Experience / Qualification
- Minimum of Degree in Social Sciences / Humanities
- Minimum of two years relevant experience
- Good interpersonal/ communication skill, cross functional teamwork
- Ability to maintain confidentially, personal maturity.
- Age: 23 – 30Years
Method of Application
Applicants should send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Winelight Analytical Systems Nigeria LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Factory Driver at Housessories
- Systems Integrator at Hausba SmartHomes Limited
- NYSC Customer Service Officer at Electricmall Nigeria Limited
- Power Electronics Engineer at Photizzo Technologies Ltd
- Embedded System Engineer at Photizzo Technologies Limited
- Business Executive at Juvante Group
- Marketing Officer at Divitiae Limited
- Interior Architect at IL Bagno