Latest Jobs at Greengates Group Ltd
Posted on: 14 March, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Greengates Group
Greengates Specialties Limited was established over 20 years ago to distribute, act as manufacturers' representative and franchisee for the chemical ingredient industry as well as provide technical after-sales support to the food, cosmetic and allied industries.
Greengates Specialties Limited is the fastest growing and the most structured chemical ingredient company in the entire African ingredient market.
Location: Yaba, Lagos
- Periodically review of Company’s accounting system with a view to making appropriate recommendations.
- Supervise the preparation of all final accounts (P&L and Balance Sheets) for annual reports and other management information
- Provide insightful leadership and direction for the group and guide their activities to ensure the achievement of their short to medium-long term strategies.
- Responsible for raising short-term finance and long-term capital for funding business transactions along the lines of equity stock trading, agricultural commodities export, petroleum oil products, commercial real estate, etc.
- Responsible for appraising and reviewing internal and external operations as well as managing & monitoring accounts to ensure accuracy and compliance with regulations.
- A first Degree in any discipline. Relevant Masters' Degree will be an advantage
- Relevant professional certification(s) in Accounting /Finance e.g. CFA, CIS, ACCA, ACA, CFP etc.
- Minimum of 10 years post qualification experience in Finance, Accounting, Capital raising, Securities Trading, Risk Management & Performance Management across several industries
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Capability to source credit facilities from local and foreign financial institutions
- Excellent Leadership / Supervisory ability
- Excellent Financial Analysis / Interpretation
- Good strategic planning and management skills
- Good products knowledge
- Strong environmental/ industry analysis
- Good communication skills (oral & written)
- Good knowledge of accounting standards
- Performance Management
- Initiative/ Proactive
- Analytical skills / Problem solving
- Resilience, Tenacity, and Integrity
go to method of application »
- Must have a valid driving license
- OND or higher in any discipline
- Must have at least 5 years driving experience
- Must be able to communicate verbally and in written form
- Must be very familiar with Lagos roads
- Must reside on the Island preferably Lekki/VI/Ikoyi
- Autonomy, discipline, adaptability,
- A strong sense of diplomacy, sociability and interpersonal communication
Method of Application
This job is no longer accepting applications.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Greengates GroupSimilar Jobs
- Assistant Factory Manager at Bedmate Furniture Nigeria
- Job Vacancies at Primera Food Nigeria Limited
- Business Development Manager at Melting Moments Nigeria
- Accounting Officer at Holdent International Limited
- Latest Vacancies at International Breweries
- Machine Operator at OWPPiN Limited
- Job Opportunities at Dangote Group
- Fresh Vacancies at International Breweries PLC - AB InBev