Jobs at NAHCO Aviance
Posted on: 7 May, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Aviation / Airline
View All Jobs at Nahco Aviance
We are the leading aviation Handling Company in Nigeria and are key player in the Ground Handling business with over 35 Years of existence in the aviation sector. We are recruiting for the following position:
- Strategic Leadership
- Framing and execution of Business Strategy for the Cargo Business
- Budgeting and achievement of revenue/budget forecasts
- interface with Cargo Agent, Airlines and logistics Companies
- Oversight functions for warehouse operations
- Maintainance of Global Standards in air cargo operations
- Strong track record in managing airport cargo terminal services across all areas of warehouse operations
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 15 years experience of demonstrated Cargo Operations Handling, 5 of which must be at Managerial Level within Air Cargo Business.
- Knowledge of Air Cargo Operation with an international dimension would be an added advantage
- Experience and understanding of IATA air cargo laws and regulations
- Professional qualifications and Certifications would be an added advantage
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs