StreSERT is a professional services organisation that offers quality stress-free solutions to corporate organisations. We offer business support and integrated solutions in different areas that ensure business objectives are achieved.
Critically, we evaluate issues as they impact your business, and consequently deploy the appropriate skills and competencies to proffer the needed solutions.
Job Location: Ikeja, Lagos State
The ideal candidate will have to undertake research on macroeconomic and microeconomic conditions along with company fundamentals to make business, sector and industry recommendations. He/she should be able to recommend a course of action, analyze financial status of the company, prepare and analyze financial plans, forecast as well as reports.
- Prepares charts showing prior, current and projected revenues and expenditures to provide a basis for comparison and evaluation.
- Provide timely, relevant and accurate reporting & analysis of the results of the company’s performance against historical, budgeted, forecasted and strategic planning results to facilitate decision-making toward the achievement of the budget and strategic plan.
- Maintain and develop various financial models and standard templates distributed for use by all of Finance during the planning processes, ensuring quality, accuracy and focused analytic review.
- Analyzing trends in revenues and expenses.
- Preparing spreadsheets, graphs, and charts to help illustrate financial trends.
- Presenting financial information to managers.
- Performing revenue and expense forecasts in order to make financial decisions.
- Creating and reviewing financial records.
- Preparing budgets.
- Review financial spreadsheets and other reports in order to predict current and future financial performance.
- Tracks financial status by monitoring variances from plan.
- Determines financial status by comparing and analyzing plans and forecasts with actual results.
- Must be a degree holder either in Accounting, Economics, Mathematics and Business Administration
- Ability to analyze business, forecast, budget and plan financial needs
- Must have 1 – 2 years experience in a finance or business unit of a structured organization
- Ideal age range 22 - 27
- Must be very intelligent, smart and trainable
Salary: N 86, 000/m
Suitable applicants should forward CVs to ‘email@example.com’ applicants should use ‘FAIP’ as subject of email
go to method of application »
Job Reference: 247 VIN
- Advocate and communicate the digital vision and strategy to all stakeholders across all the businesses of the Holdco;
- Articulate the value proposition of "Digital" and integrate same into the businesses operating models from the perspective of sales revenue, cost savings, and customer experiences;
- Lead the bank and other businesses of the Holdco as the market leader and the key advocate of industry digital development related to payment, banking and other financial services offerings;
- Maintain an understanding of external competitive digital developments and their impact on our business and innovation strategy;
- Spearhead all mobile development including payment, banking and commerce;
- Drive the implementation of next generation of Internet, Mobile and Tablet financial offerings;
- Formulate and execute the strategy to make internet/mobile as key channels for sales and servicing;
- innovation projects and establish strategic partnership;
- Lead the crossfunctional teams across all businesses to implement digital initiatives such as mobile wallet;
- Play a key role in building strategic allianceand business partnersfor customer acquisitions and cross selling;
- Any other duty of similar responsibilities assigned.
- University degree;
- At least 10 years' industry experience in similar or related roles, preferably with a significant track record in managing digital channels for a financial institution or providing strategic direction for a digital based business;
- Proven record in driving digital channel initiatives with success;
- Proven record in driving new applications utilizing new technology;
- Experience in more than one market or in a regional role preferred;
- Creative approach, with the ability to anticipate challenges and develop innovative solutions;
- Ability to work and make decisions independently as well as collaborate effectively as part of a wider team;
- Strong persuasion and communication skiIIs;
- Excellent stakeholder management.
Between 20 – 30 million per annum
Expected start date is April 1, 2019
Interested qualified candidate should email CV to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ using ‘247 VIN‘ as the subject of application on or before March 5th, 2019.
Method of Application
Use the email(s) below to apply.
- Financial Analyst Graduate Intern - email@example.com
- Head of Digital Strategy - firstname.lastname@example.org