StreSERT is a professional services organisation that offers quality stress-free solutions to corporate organisations. We offer business support and integrated solutions in different areas that ensure business objectives are achieved.
Critically, we evaluate issues as they impact your business, and consequently deploy the appropriate skills and competencies to proffer the needed solutions.
Financial Analyst Graduate Intern
Job Location: Ikeja, Lagos State
The ideal candidate will have to undertake research on macroeconomic and microeconomic conditions along with company fundamentals to make business, sector and industry recommendations. He/she should be able to recommend a course of action, analyze financial status of the company, prepare and analyze financial plans, forecast as well as reports.
- Prepares charts showing prior, current and projected revenues and expenditures to provide a basis for comparison and evaluation.
- Provide timely, relevant and accurate reporting & analysis of the results of the company’s performance against historical, budgeted, forecasted and strategic planning results to facilitate decision-making toward the achievement of the budget and strategic plan.
- Maintain and develop various financial models and standard templates distributed for use by all of Finance during the planning processes, ensuring quality, accuracy and focused analytic review.
- Analyzing trends in revenues and expenses.
- Preparing spreadsheets, graphs, and charts to help illustrate financial trends.
- Presenting financial information to managers.
- Performing revenue and expense forecasts in order to make financial decisions.
- Creating and reviewing financial records.
- Preparing budgets.
- Review financial spreadsheets and other reports in order to predict current and future financial performance.
- Tracks financial status by monitoring variances from plan.
- Determines financial status by comparing and analyzing plans and forecasts with actual results.
- Must be a degree holder either in Accounting, Economics, Mathematics and Business Administration
- Ability to analyze business, forecast, budget and plan financial needs
- Must have 1 – 2 years experience in a finance or business unit of a structured organization
- Ideal age range 22 - 27
- Must be very intelligent, smart and trainable
Salary: N 86, 000/m
Suitable applicants should forward CVs to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ applicants should use ‘FAIP’ as subject of email
Method of Application
Use the email(s) below to apply.
- Financial Analyst Graduate Intern - email@example.com