Jobs in One of the Fastest Growing Pharmaceutical Company
Posted on: 29 April, 2014
Deadline: 13 May, 2014
View Jobs in Pharmaceuticals
View Jobs posted same day
One of the fastest growing Pharmaceutical Company focusing in the area of ethical medicines requires suitably qualified candidates to fill the following positions all over the country.
- Job TypeFull Time
Abia, Abuja, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti, Enugu, Gombe, Imo, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara
- Job Field
- The ideal candidate must be preferably a bio-science graduate from a reputable institution and having flair for selling and travelling with strong achievement orientation.
- Must be between 25-35 years.
- Vacancy exist ALL OVER NIGERIA
go to method of application »
- The ideal candidates must have minimum of 2 years' experience as Area Sales Manager.
- He/She should have excellent people skills and strong achievement orientation.
- Position in LAGOS, KANO and SOUTHWEST.
- Must be between 32-40 years.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send their Application and Curriculum-Vitae to the e-mail address:
firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 2 weeks from the date of this publication. Please indicate your headquarter of choice as subject line.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Internal Auditor at Vixa Pharmaceutical Company Limited
- Latest Jobs at Vixa Pharmacy
- Regional Sales Manager at Vixa Pharmaceutical Company Limited
- Internal Audit/Warehouse Supervisor at a Leading Pharmaceutical Firm - eRecruiter Nigeria
- Operations Manager at Brookspharma Nigeria Limited
- Job Openings at Sandoz Nigeria - Novartis
- Latest Job Opportunities at HealthPlus Limited
- May & Baker Nigeria Plc Recruitment for Graduate Medical Sales Representatives