Jobs in One of the Fastest Growing Pharmaceutical Company
Posted on: 29 April, 2014
Deadline: 13 May, 2014
View Jobs in Pharmaceuticals
View Jobs posted same day
One of the fastest growing Pharmaceutical Company focusing in the area of ethical medicines requires suitably qualified candidates to fill the following positions all over the country.
- Job TypeFull Time
Abia, Abuja, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti, Enugu, Gombe, Imo, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara
- Job Field
- The ideal candidate must be preferably a bio-science graduate from a reputable institution and having flair for selling and travelling with strong achievement orientation.
- Must be between 25-35 years.
- Vacancy exist ALL OVER NIGERIA
go to method of application »
- The ideal candidates must have minimum of 2 years' experience as Area Sales Manager.
- He/She should have excellent people skills and strong achievement orientation.
- Position in LAGOS, KANO and SOUTHWEST.
- Must be between 32-40 years.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send their Application and Curriculum-Vitae to the e-mail address:
email@example.com not later than 2 weeks from the date of this publication. Please indicate your headquarter of choice as subject line.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Career Opportunities at Pfizer
- Job Openings at Kayhelt Pharma Limited
- Head of Finance at GlaxoSmithKline (GSK)
- Compliance Specialist at a Leading Pharmaceutical Company - Kinetic Business Solutions FZ
- Production Pharmacist at Gemini Pharmaceuticals Nigeria Limited
- Job Vacancies at Sylken Limited
- Fresh Job Vacancies at Pfizer Nigeria
- Human Resource Role at Benjamin Michaels Limited (BM)