Jobs at ORIKI Group
Posted on: 9 January, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at ORIKI Group
ORÍKÌ is a luxury skincare brand that fuses natural ingredients & scientific research to create extraordinary personal care products. We create effective and luxurious beauty and grooming products utilizing raw materials and all natural resources discovered around the world. Botanically based, we use potent plants, organic ingredients and 100% natural essential oils.
ORÍKÌ is for the sophisticated, health-conscious woman and man who want to look effortlessly sharp with intent and purpose. ORÍKÌ is a lifestyle, an attitude, and a way of life. The ORÍKÌ philosophy is borne from the notion that natural skin, hair & body products work better simply because they are made with superior ingredients; nature knows best.The abundance of natural resources across the globe, coupled with our expertise and commitment to all natural ingredients provide easy, smart solutions from head to toe.
- Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings
- Planning and preparing presentations
- Communicating new product developments to prospective clients
- Overseeing the development of marketing literature
- Writing reports
- Providing management with feedback
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns
- Utilising a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC.
- Overseeing the social media strategy for the company.
- Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Managing the redesign of the company website.
- Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website
- Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing
go to method of application »
- Inspect financial records to ensure accuracy and overall legal and IRS compliance
- Calculate taxes owed, prepare tax returns, complete financial tax transactions
- Balance company budget
- Look for inefficiencies and improvement opportunities in the budget, and make recommendations to management
- Ensure financial statements are organized and maintained at all times
- Determine the probability of a misstatement on a financial document
- Create regulatory reports for internal auditors
- Notify management of any non-compliant employee financial practices
- Present all financial findings to management, i.e. prepare written reports and attend face-to-face meetings for review
- Develop forecasts based on market and company trends, prepare operational and potential earning reports
Method of Application
Applicants should send CVs to email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about ORIKI GroupSimilar Jobs
- Job Openings at Winco Foam Industries Limited
- HSE Coordinator at Promasidor
- Latest Vacancies at Unicane Industries Limited
- Audit Officer at Morison Industries Plc
- Job Opportunities at The Coca-Cola Company
- Medical Sales Representatives at Elkris Foods Nigeria Limited
- HR Officer at Primera Food Nigeria Limited
- Jobs at Dipson Plastics and Recycling Plant