Product Specialist at Adexen Recruitment Agency
Posted on: 8 January, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Adexen
Adexen Recruitment Agency - Our client, an FMCG company is recruiting currently suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Seniority: Mid-Senior level
Employment Type: Full time
- Work with business units in developing business plans to achieve company revenue goals while analyzing competitive marketplace and industry trends to develop business strategies for revenue generation.
- Collects and analyzes market intelligence data, identifies customers' needs through in-field visit.
- Assists in supervision of sales and marketing team in execution of cluster brand plan in the country in accordance with respective strategic country mandate.
- Works closely with team to provide support and ensure excellent execution of brand plans.
- Provides input on annual marketing plans and long-term development plans and new product development opportunities.
- Assist in the organization and documentation of internal and external marketing-related events in the country.
- Works closely with Product Manager/ Marketing Agencies to ensure execution of launch plan.
- Builds and nurtures close relationships with stakeholders (advocates, key opinion leaders, government officials, media and other professionals) to influence favorable opinions and to obtain updated.
- Ensures individual actions are aligned with the company values, relevant compliance guidelines and other company regulation.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy, Pharmacology Health Sciences and other related courses.
- Minimum of three years’ experience in multinational pharmaceuticals.
- Proven record of high level sales experience, preferably with wider experience in pharmaceutical/healthcare sales or commercial roles.
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in English spoken and written.
- Winning personality, open to interact with people.
- High degree of self-motivation, ability to work independently.
- Highly self-organized.
- Good IT skills in MS Windows and Office.
Method of Application
Note: Only those selected will be contacted.
Interested and qualified? Go to Adexen career website on www.adexen.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about AdexenSimilar Jobs
- Audit Officer at Morison Industries Plc
- HSE Coordinator at Promasidor
- Latest Vacancies at Unicane Industries Limited
- Job Openings at Winco Foam Industries Limited
- Job Opportunities at The Coca-Cola Company
- Medical Sales Representatives at Elkris Foods Nigeria Limited
- Jobs at Dipson Plastics and Recycling Plant
- HR Officer at Primera Food Nigeria Limited