Job Openings at Money Trust Microfinance Bank Limited
Posted on: 6 December, 2018
Deadline: 31 December, 2018
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at Money Trust Microfinance Bank
Money Trust Microfinance Bank Limited, a leading solutions-driven microfinance bank in Nigeria. Our mission is to be the microfinance bank of repute, building our customers one at a time with integrated ICT solutions.
Job Field: Banking / Finance
- You are to do all that is legal and just to bring in new clients
- Identifying market potential by qualifying accounts.
- Initiating sales process by scheduling appointments; making initial presentation; understanding account requirements.
- Closing sales by building rapport with potential clients; explaining the companies product and service capabilities; overcoming objections; preparing contracts.
- Expanding business relationship in existing clients by introducing new products and services; developing new benefits for existing products (loans and deposits).
- Contributing information to market strategy by monitoring competitive products and reactions from accounts.
- Recommending new products and services by evaluating current product results; identifying needs to be filled.
- Updating your job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplishing marketing and organizational goals by meeting set targets monthly and quarterly.
- OND, HND, B.Sc can apply
- Experience: 2 years
- Strong computer literacy
- Outspoken and courageous
- Very familiar with social media tools
- Very diligent
- Teachable/ Willing to learn/ Loves learning
- Great presentation skills
- Ability to convince prospects to become customers
- Be open to correction.
Other requirements are:
- Internal Communications, Informing Others, Verbal Communication, Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Sales Planning, Territory Management, Prospecting Skills, Persistence, Meeting Sales Goals
- Basic pay + generous commission + Bonuses when you score target goals
- Collaborative work environment.
- Potential for stock options for the individual who can bring results and has great attitude.
go to method of application »
Job Field : Banking / Finance
- Provide comprehensive administrative support to the HR & admin Team, enabling the team to operate in the most efficient and effective way.
- Provide administrative support to the HR & Mmin function including letter writing, query confirmation of employees, file set up and management, producing/amending employment/contracts letters, travel arrangements and the processing of expenses
- Ensure accurate and complete records are maintained
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of efficient and effective HR administrative procedures
- Facilitate HR help desk process. ensuring timely resolution of employee queries
- Provide administrative support for recruitment including references, offer letters, acceptance and rejection of offer letters
- Provide first line HR support to employees and line managers on mailers of leave, and other key administrative related activities
- Coordinate HR wide activities, including HR calendar and project plans.
- Degree in Human Resources Management /Business Administration or any relevant field required
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ work experience in similar role.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Package
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, communication and time management skills
- Ability to organize tasks simultaneously, prioritize work and ensure tasks are completed by deadline
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to maintain the highest degree of discretion and confidentiality
Method of Application
Applicants should send their comprehensive CV/Resume in PDF or Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org Stating the role as the subject of the mail.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Money Trust Microfinance BankSimilar Jobs
- Graduate Trainees at Citygate Global Investment Limited
- Fresh Jobs at Accion Microfinance Bank Limited
- Career Opportunities at First Bank of Nigeria Limited
- Graphic Designer/Communication Analyst at Norrenberger Financial Group
- Business Development Manager / Head Marketing at Abbey Mortgage Bank Plc
- Latest Recruitment at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)
- Finance and Account Intern at Redwoods Capital Limited
- Head of Infrastructure Financing Group at Rand Merchant Bank (RMB)