Jobs in a Food Processing/Dairy Industry
Posted on: 8 April, 2014
Deadline: 22 April, 2014
View Jobs in Food Services
View Jobs posted same day
We require Candidates for Maintenance-In-Charge position
- With sound technical knowledge of 10-15 years experience in Maintenance of Plant & machinery preferably in a food processing or dairy industry.
- Candidates should possess HND or BSc in Mechanical Engineering with hands on experience on Pumps, Chillers, Pasteurizer, Universal Pack packaging machines (FSS), Evaporators, boilers, welding, air compressors, Water treatment, Forklift, Generators - 800KVA.
- Person should also be conversant with electrical and automation systems like servo drives, PLC controlled Machines, UPS, controllers, transmitters, Inverters etc.
- Overall responsibility for complete maintenance of plant, machinery and utility to achieve best efficiency and productivity.
- Co-ordinate technical issues with other relevant departments to achieve factory objectives.
- Responsible for maintaining Minimum spare parts inventory level, parts ordering, and local parts developments along with monthly reconciliation activities.
- Lead, mentor & guide the Maintenance team for day to day activities/needs.
- Arrange to impart on -the- job training on machine operators and technicians for smooth operational maintenance and safety.
- Maintaining documentation of plant maintenance activities as per norms and standards.
- Responsible for leading and handling statutory Audits like ISO 18001,14001.Calibration etc.
- Implementation of Safe Work Practices
- Ensure GMP and Good House keeping are maintained at work place.
- Initiate plans for future expansion project in factory both civil and mechanical.
Method of Application
Candidates with sound maintenance knowledge, managerial experienceship should apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org within 2 weeks of this publication.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Bartender at Pattaya Oriental Restaurant