Hewlett-Packard (HP) is the largest technology solutions provider in Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) and worldwide. The company's offerings span from IT infrastructure, personal computing and access devices to global services, imaging and printing. Our customers are virtually everybody: consumers, small and medium sized companies, large corporations as well as Government institutions.
HP is recruiting to fill the position of:
Responsible for performing tactical and strategic administrative support tasks for the Managing Director.
· Degree holder from a Secretarial Studies School or University graduate of any discipline.
· Minimum of 5 years of experience in a relevant secretarial position
· Ability to prepare and generate sales/business reports
· Proficient user of the English language (business terminology)
· Proficient knowledge of MS Office (Word and Excel power user)
· Strong numerical ability
· Good knowledge of operation of a variety of office equipment such as fax machines, photocopiers, scanners and teleconferencing systems
· Strong organizational and time management skills
· Good communication across all hierarchy levels
· Alert and flexibility to attend remotely any issue that might come up after typical working hours
Interested applicants should click here to apply online.