Latest Jobs at BISWAL Limited
Posted on: 7 November, 2018
Deadline: 30 December, 2018
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Biswal Limited
Biswal Limited provides high quality, bespoke services to the telecommunications industry. We pride ourselves on the acquisition, development and deployment of all resources required to allow a telecommunications company to provide excellent service to its own customers.
- Performs routine maintenance and repairs on equipment to include oil changes, lubrication, battery testing and replacement, filter replacement, tire inspection/replacement and electronic control systems adjustments and repair.
- Maintains records and logs of completed maintenance actions to meet minimum requirements for state inspectors.
- Respond to monitoring alarms and troubleshoots equipment during emergency power outages and scheduled equipment exercise periods.
- Provides regular (weekly or as needed) updates including current operational and maintenance activities and issues being resolved
- Keeps work areas free of hazardous conditions, grease or oil spills and excess supplies
- Audit and analyse diesel utilization across the cluster
- Track and manage the complete process of diesel deployment on all sites.
- Analyse diesel utilization and shortages on all sites across the cluster.
- provide technical information to each Regional Maintenance Supervisor of the various sites.
- Minimum of B.Eng 2.2 / HND lower in electrical or mechanical engineering.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role (Telecomms experience is an added advantage)
- Practical knowledge of ACDG and DCDG.
go to method of application »
- Assist in investigation across all regions
- Liaise with law enforcement agencies during investigations
- Prepare weekly report on cases
- Follow up on courts cases
- LLB minimum of 2.2
- 2 years experience in a similar role
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Smart working
- Knowledge of MS tools
- Analytical Thinking
- Conflict resolution and counseling
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Biswal LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Web Developers at MyJobMag
- Customer Service - Marketing Agents at MyJobMag
- Associate Managing Consultant at MasterCard Nigeria
- Procurement Officer at Compovine Technology Limited
- Field Marketer at Neontwireless Nig Ltd
- Job Vacancies at eHealth4everyone
- Dot Net Developer at Tenece Professional Services Limited
- Job Vacancies at eHealth Africa