1004 Estate is the largest single luxury high rise estate in Sub Saharan Africa and comprises over 1004 flats, maisonettes, studio apartment in the Victoria Island district of Lagos, Nigeria.
1004 Estates Limited was established in 2004 as a private limited liability company by a group of investors to acquire 1004 Estates Victoria Island, Lagos from the Federal government of Nigeria.
1004 Estates Limited invites applications from suitably qualified candidates into the following vacant positions:
- Successfully applicants shall be assigned the role of carrying out general and routine facilities maintenance in our Estates.
- Carry out periodic repairs
- Attend to emergency breakdown in facilities, amongst other,
- Minimum of OND or equivalent
- Trade Tests I-III
- At least 3-4 years experience in the relevant fields
go to method of application »
To plan, maintain and develop effective services ranging from property strategy, space management to building and grounds maintenance, effective administration and management.
- Manages the maintenance of all electrical systems and a services
- Maintenance and up keep of Generators
- Maintenance of fire detection and alarm system s and services
- Lift maintenance and operations
- Maintenance of plumbing systems
- Maintenance of water production system
- Maintenance of fire fighting systems
- Maintenance of sewage treatment plant
- Maintenance and operations of swimming pools and all recreational facilities
- Maintenance of civil and building fabrics – floors, walls, doors, windows, ceiling, roofs and ducts
- Maintenance of cleaning and fumigation, waste disposal
- Maintenance of landscaping and horticulture
- Roads and drains maintenance
- Waste management
- Management of club houses and tennis court
- Management of facility staff and tool
- Minimum of BSc/HND in Civil/Electrical/Mechanical Engineering or Estate Management
- Minimum of 4 years experience in facility management or similar environment
- Ability to work under pressure without compromise to quality and timeliness
Method of Application
Interested applicants should forward their CV to: email@example.com quoting the relevant position as the subject of the email. Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.