ORACLE Nigeria Is Hiring
Posted on: 3 March, 2014
Deadline: 12 March, 2014
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at ORACLE
Oracle - Provides the world's most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems and work with all 100 of the Fortune 100.
Go ahead, amaze us. When you provide the world's most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems and work with all 100 of the Fortune 100, you have pretty high standards. That's why at Oracle, we seek only the top sales talent to join our team. In return, we provide the opportunity for you to showcase your talent as you enjoy the rewards of selling technology that is the envy of the industry. Join us and be part of the best sales force in the business.
Change is good. This change is even better. If you feel like you've hit the ceiling of your current job, join the company whose potential is virtually limitless. Oracle is the global leader in advanced business software, hardware and middleware solutions. In fact, we help drive the success of all 100 companies in the Fortune 100. If you're a highly ambitious sales professional looking for more from your career, we'd like to help drive your success too.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Provision of legal advice and services to the business; management of the legal systems.
- Manages a staff of managers.
- Manages the legal business matters pertaining to Oracle to minimize business and legal risks.
- Acts as an advisor to internal staff and internal divisions/departments concerning the rights, obligations, and privileges of the corporation.
- Coordinates external counsel on legal issues involving Oracles government and regulatory compliance.
- Prepares supporting documents.
- Reviews legal data to determine advisability of defending or prosecuting lawsuits and advises organization on appropriate legal action to be taken.
- May coordinate legal matters handled by outside counsel related to personnel matters.
- Manages and controls activities in multi-functional areas of sections.
- Ensures appropriate operational planning is effectively executed to meet business needs.
- Solid written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to travel as needed.
- Passed state bar or meets country specifications.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should Click here to apply online.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about ORACLESimilar Jobs
- Sales Officers at Internet Solutions Nigeria
- Manager, Demand & Business Relationship Management at 9mobile Nigeria
- Fresh Jobs at IPI PowerTech
- Software Developers at Tezza Business Solutions Limited
- User Experience Designer at FinTrak Software Co. Limited
- Job Openings at Parkway Projects Limited
- Operations Associate at Asoko Insight
- Project Coordinator at Netcom Africa