If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Janchine Nigeria Limited was incorporated in March 2007 as a Support Services and other Logistics firm. Being Human Capital Managers, we strive to add value to our clients business by providing unequalled, unique and excellent services to various sectors such as Banks, Insurance Companies, Manufacturing, and other corporate organizations, by leveraging on our experienced human capital base.
Our core values include Professionalism, Transparent Integrity, Ethics, Respect for Individual, Effective and Open Communication, Team Spirit Etc, as well as developing the Best Practices to enhance our clients' service delivery and customer satisfaction, all these are seen in every of our service delivery. Janchine has positioned its self strategically to be the best in Outsourcing Management/Support Services
Janchine Nigeria Limited is recruiting to fill the position of:
- Must have thorough 15 plus years' knowledge of the automobile parts and how they are used in a vehicle both experienced in all areas of parts sales, marketing and inventory.
- He/she will have a strong sales background, be adept at project management and familiar with the dynamics of the retail motor industry. An understanding of aftermarket sales and accessories would be desirable
- You will be an accomplished Senior Parts Manager with excellent communication and computer skills who will provide accurate and timely reporting to management in Nigeria; whilst maintaining effective relationships with global operations office.
- Skills in applying and using knowledge in a managerial, coaching and leadership.
- Relevant and up-to-date knowledge of vehicle design and manufacture, consumer and vehicle legislation, industry and trade practices.
- Technical, professional and engineering qualifications.
- Experience and knowledge of modern business methods and financial control. Skills in using this knowledge in a practical way.
- Strong numeracy, literacy and communication skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: email@example.com