Jobs at Pete Ground Services Limited
Posted on: 10 August, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Aviation / Airline
View All Jobs at Pete Ground Services Limited
Pete Ground Services Limited is incorporated under the Companies and Allied Matters Act 1990 of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
To be amongst the admired Aviation ground services providers within the country by year 2013.
To work with local and international aviation companies in providing adequate high quality and trusted services to respective institutions at affordable prices.
- Provide a high quality cleaning service that includes tasks such as vacuuming, mopping, dusting, emptying bins, and polishing surfaces.
- Offices and Corridors
- Dust/polish all surfaces including equipment
- Vacuum carpet
- Kitchen & Toilets
- Wipe all surfaces Sweep and mop the floors
- Clean sinks, taps, draining board and basins
- Clean each toilet
- Brush and mop internal entrance stairs and first floor stairways Cleaning stock level maintenance
- Notify administration when materials are running low so that they can be ordered centrally
- Leave any dirty dusters etc for washing near the sink Empty all bins
- Proven working experience as a cleaner
- Ability to handle cleaning equipment and machinery safely
- Knowledge of cleaning chemicals and supplies
- Demonstrated reliability
- Must resume by 6am
- A minimum of S.S.C.E
go to method of application »
Responsible for the general maintenance of the gardens, plants and lawns at an office premises. And also maintain the beautification of the lawns and gardens.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Soil cultivation, digging, forking, mulching, watering, raking, weeding, edging, pruning, seed sowing, bed preparation and planting.
- The use and maintenance of hand tools and basic light machinery.
- The use of cylinder and rotary mowers, strimmers, leaf blowers.
- Adjustments of mower height and quality of cut, etc.
- Oil level checks and check for damage to any mower.
- Report equipment malfunctions as and when noticed.
- To be aware of Health and Safety requirements noting that all duties must be carried out to comply with current Health & Safety at Work legislation.
- To ensure all equipment, machinery are stored securely and clean after use.
- Plant and transplant flowers, shrubs, trees and lawns.
- Maintain lawn and grass areas using machinery, natural fertilisers but no chemicals.
- To keep the gardens, thoroughfares and footpaths clear and free from litter at all times.
- Good knowledge of plants, must be organised and able to follow schedule.
- Self motivated, Enthusiastic, Fit and capable of heavy work. Able to work in all weather conditions and able to use machinery, lawn mower, trimmers, brush cutter, hedge cutters, chainsaw etc.
- High school or equivalent diploma, Good communication skill with other staff and colleagues.
- Previous experience in similar role. And sound knowledge and use of horticultural machinery is an added advantage.
- Must resume by 6am.
Method of Application
Applicaants should send Cvs to firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Pete Ground Services LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Quality & Safety Auditor at Bristow Group
- Finance Assistant at Qatar Airways
- Human Resource Supervisor at Landover Company Limited
- Lawyer at Jedidiah Air Limited (JedAir)
- Departmental Assistant at Landover Company Limited
- Bristow Group Recruiting for Quality & Safety Auditor
- Office Cleaners at Pete Ground Services Limited
- MCC Engineer Recruitment at Air Peace Limited