Job Openings at WTS Energy
Posted on: 16 May, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at WTS Energy
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
WTS Energy provides recruitment and manpower services for the global oil and gas and energy industries. We supply engineers and consultants to our clients' projects and operations, and perform employment outsourcing services such as workforce management in oil and gas regions around the world. WTS Energy operates globally with offices in 14 countries and is operational in over 50 countries.
job number: 25486
- Assist with planning, on-time ordering and delivery of Drilling and Production Services, Equipment and Materials through effective material control procedures and ensure timely processing and accurate allocation of supplier VOWD/invoices. Call Off, Purchase requisition and invoice management for drilling, operations, facilities and exploration requirements:
- Raise Requisitions using the EAM system for authorisation by budget holders.
- Liaise with project accountants for proper AFE and account coding for approved expenditures
- Liaise with onshore/ offshore logistics and operations personnel for occurrence and completeness of vendor’s delivery and services.
- Perform goods / services receipt on EAM system by ensuring that correct substantiating documents are attached at point of receipt to satisfy future audit checks
- Attend daily operations meetings.
- By liaison with onshore Marine Controllers, offshore Materials Coordinators and logistics superintendents reviews plans and guidance for the delivery of marine and operational materials and services necessary for Company activities.
- Maintenance of comprehensive and accurate records of materials Manifests and logistics activities as required.
- Monitor usage, infield transfers and returns of all 3rd Party Rentals by means of maintaining a Rental Register through the Base and Material Coordinators to ensure cost effective use of equipment and movement tracking.
- Strive to create a safe workplace and to protect the environment.
- Must have a good knowledge of well operations, cost and contracting commercials and drilling activities
Job Knowledge, Skills and Aptitude
- Have a strong understanding of integrated asset/business processing applications preferably with leading petroleum business support tools like SAAP and SUN systems.
go to method of application »
Job number: 25480
Type of Employment: Contract
- Obtains work permits from his supervisor, reviews work assigned and arranges for the necessary transport, material, tools and equipment to complete the task.
- Allocates work to assigned technicians, participates in the work as necessary and in the diagnosis of faults of a more complex nature. Inspects and tests completed work to ensure that it has been carried out in accordance with requirements and that equipment performs satisfactorily before being handed back to operating section.
- Carries out assigned routine and preventive maintenance, including replacing work or damaged parts and arranging for test runs as necessary.
- Checks that replacement parts are available in store. Refers to his supervisor for fabrication/repair in workshop, if parts not available.
- Issues comprehensive daily activity reports outlining the cause of faults, the nature of the work and the materials, labor and time taken to complete the task.
- Ensures that all tools and test equipment are kept clean and serviceable. Advises his supervisor of spare parts requirements.
- Ensures that all maintenance activities are conducted within company standing instructions and procedures and good oil industry practice.
- Performs other similar or related duties such as providing training to newly employed technicians
- Completion of Secondary Technical Education (12 years) plus 2 years full time Technical Higher Education in Mechanical Trade.
- 10-15 years’ experience mechanical maintenance experience preferably in the Oil Petrochemical industry with 3-5 years supervisory experience.
- Good command of English language, written and spoken.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about WTS EnergySimilar Jobs
- Job Openings at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Management Accountant at Subsea 7
- Human Resources Manager at Bradfield Consulting Limited
- Business Development Manager/Business Development Officer at MG Vowgas Group
- Latest Recruitment at Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL)
- Drilling Engineer at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Management Accountant at Aldelia Group
- Job Vacancies at Mosra Enerji Limited