Senior Mechanical Technician at WTS Energy
Posted on: 16 May, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at WTS Energy
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
WTS Energy provides recruitment and manpower services for the global oil and gas and energy industries. We supply engineers and consultants to our clients' projects and operations, and perform employment outsourcing services such as workforce management in oil and gas regions around the world. WTS Energy operates globally with offices in 14 countries and is operational in over 50 countries.
Senior Mechanical Technician
Job number: 25480
Type of Employment: Contract
- Obtains work permits from his supervisor, reviews work assigned and arranges for the necessary transport, material, tools and equipment to complete the task.
- Allocates work to assigned technicians, participates in the work as necessary and in the diagnosis of faults of a more complex nature. Inspects and tests completed work to ensure that it has been carried out in accordance with requirements and that equipment performs satisfactorily before being handed back to operating section.
- Carries out assigned routine and preventive maintenance, including replacing work or damaged parts and arranging for test runs as necessary.
- Checks that replacement parts are available in store. Refers to his supervisor for fabrication/repair in workshop, if parts not available.
- Issues comprehensive daily activity reports outlining the cause of faults, the nature of the work and the materials, labor and time taken to complete the task.
- Ensures that all tools and test equipment are kept clean and serviceable. Advises his supervisor of spare parts requirements.
- Ensures that all maintenance activities are conducted within company standing instructions and procedures and good oil industry practice.
- Performs other similar or related duties such as providing training to newly employed technicians
- Completion of Secondary Technical Education (12 years) plus 2 years full time Technical Higher Education in Mechanical Trade.
- 10-15 years’ experience mechanical maintenance experience preferably in the Oil Petrochemical industry with 3-5 years supervisory experience.
- Good command of English language, written and spoken.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from WTS Energy
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Drilling Materials Coordinator at WTS Energy
- Know More About WTS EnergySimilar Jobs
- Telecoms Tower / Structural Design Engineer at Nazeemah Engineering
- Lead Maintenance Engineer - Electrical at Execution Edge Limited
- Lead Process Engineer at Execution Edge Limited
- Mechanic at AA Rescue
- Workshop Manager at AA Rescue
- Machine Operator (Excavator, Backhoe, Dumper, ETC.) at Efficacy Construction Company
- Golden Sugar Internship Program (GSIP) at Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc.
- Industrial Hygienist at Shell Petroleum Development Company