- Take part in our Job Search Survey 2019 and stand a chance to win a Samsung device. Get Started »
Drilling Materials Coordinator at WTS Energy
Posted on: 16 May, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at WTS Energy
WTS Energy provides recruitment and manpower services for the global oil and gas and energy industries. We supply engineers and consultants to our clients' projects and operations, and perform employment outsourcing services such as workforce management in oil and gas regions around the world. WTS Energy operates globally with offices in 14 countries and is operational in over 50 countries.
Drilling Materials Coordinator
job number: 25486
- Assist with planning, on-time ordering and delivery of Drilling and Production Services, Equipment and Materials through effective material control procedures and ensure timely processing and accurate allocation of supplier VOWD/invoices. Call Off, Purchase requisition and invoice management for drilling, operations, facilities and exploration requirements:
- Raise Requisitions using the EAM system for authorisation by budget holders.
- Liaise with project accountants for proper AFE and account coding for approved expenditures
- Liaise with onshore/ offshore logistics and operations personnel for occurrence and completeness of vendor’s delivery and services.
- Perform goods / services receipt on EAM system by ensuring that correct substantiating documents are attached at point of receipt to satisfy future audit checks
- Attend daily operations meetings.
- By liaison with onshore Marine Controllers, offshore Materials Coordinators and logistics superintendents reviews plans and guidance for the delivery of marine and operational materials and services necessary for Company activities.
- Maintenance of comprehensive and accurate records of materials Manifests and logistics activities as required.
- Monitor usage, infield transfers and returns of all 3rd Party Rentals by means of maintaining a Rental Register through the Base and Material Coordinators to ensure cost effective use of equipment and movement tracking.
- Strive to create a safe workplace and to protect the environment.
- Must have a good knowledge of well operations, cost and contracting commercials and drilling activities
Job Knowledge, Skills and Aptitude
- Have a strong understanding of integrated asset/business processing applications preferably with leading petroleum business support tools like SAAP and SUN systems.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from WTS Energy
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Senior Mechanical Technician at WTS Energy
- Know More About WTS EnergySimilar Jobs
- Civil Engineer at Colton Industries
- Technical Operator at BP Business Solutions
- Maintenance Methods Engineer at SPIE Oil & Gas Services
- Field Service Engineer at ISN Products Limited
- Drilling Engineer / Specialist I at Amaiden Energy Nigeria
- Maintenance Engineer at Peridot Forte Solutions Consulting
- Topside Inspection Technician (Lifting Equipments and Structures) at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited
- Topside Inspection Technician (Lifting Equipment and Structures) at SPIE Oil & Gas Services