Drilling Materials Coordinator at WTS Energy
Posted on: 16 May, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at WTS Energy
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
WTS Energy provides recruitment and manpower services for the global oil and gas and energy industries. We supply engineers and consultants to our clients' projects and operations, and perform employment outsourcing services such as workforce management in oil and gas regions around the world. WTS Energy operates globally with offices in 14 countries and is operational in over 50 countries.
Drilling Materials Coordinator
job number: 25486
- Assist with planning, on-time ordering and delivery of Drilling and Production Services, Equipment and Materials through effective material control procedures and ensure timely processing and accurate allocation of supplier VOWD/invoices. Call Off, Purchase requisition and invoice management for drilling, operations, facilities and exploration requirements:
- Raise Requisitions using the EAM system for authorisation by budget holders.
- Liaise with project accountants for proper AFE and account coding for approved expenditures
- Liaise with onshore/ offshore logistics and operations personnel for occurrence and completeness of vendor’s delivery and services.
- Perform goods / services receipt on EAM system by ensuring that correct substantiating documents are attached at point of receipt to satisfy future audit checks
- Attend daily operations meetings.
- By liaison with onshore Marine Controllers, offshore Materials Coordinators and logistics superintendents reviews plans and guidance for the delivery of marine and operational materials and services necessary for Company activities.
- Maintenance of comprehensive and accurate records of materials Manifests and logistics activities as required.
- Monitor usage, infield transfers and returns of all 3rd Party Rentals by means of maintaining a Rental Register through the Base and Material Coordinators to ensure cost effective use of equipment and movement tracking.
- Strive to create a safe workplace and to protect the environment.
- Must have a good knowledge of well operations, cost and contracting commercials and drilling activities
Job Knowledge, Skills and Aptitude
- Have a strong understanding of integrated asset/business processing applications preferably with leading petroleum business support tools like SAAP and SUN systems.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from WTS Energy
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Senior Mechanical Technician at WTS Energy
- Know More About WTS EnergySimilar Jobs
- Telecoms Tower / Structural Design Engineer at Nazeemah Engineering
- Lead Maintenance Engineer - Electrical at Execution Edge Limited
- Lead Process Engineer at Execution Edge Limited
- Mechanic at AA Rescue
- Workshop Manager at AA Rescue
- Machine Operator (Excavator, Backhoe, Dumper, ETC.) at Efficacy Construction Company
- Golden Sugar Internship Program (GSIP) at Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc.
- Industrial Hygienist at Shell Petroleum Development Company