Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria - We attract talented individuals. Not only can they give you the benefit of their experience, they also reveal a closer, more personal look at the wide range of global opportunities we offer. At the core of the Group's people strategy is our focus on employee engagement. Engagement is a key driver of productivity and performance, which creates the foundation of our performance culture. We encourage and focus on the behaviours that bring out the very best from every employee, assessing their performance not just on results but on how those results were achieved. To further embed these behaviours we have a remuneration programme in place, carefully designed to incentivise our employees to live our values every day.
We are recruiting for the position of:
Job ID: 414822
Job Function: Wholesale Banking
- To introduce and promote the usage of Standard Chartered Bank’s online foreign currency trading platforms across its client base and increase the usage of all treasury services offered by the bank.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- To market and develop SCBs online FX Trading Platforms and to ensure achievement of individual target for a portfolio of clients, as well as contributing towards the segment / unit financial target
- Work closely with corporate banking team and identify appropriate clients for marketing the online FX Trading Platform.
- Set up new revenue streams by exploring new market niches and selectively introducing new products.
- Set up a clear and coherent marketing and calling plan across existing and potential clients.
- Monitor business performance on an ongoing business vis-a-vis budget and take proactive measures to achieve it.
- Ensure the clients of the bank are serviced efficiently by quick quotation of rates, quality inputs on the market and regular contact on the telephone.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable Group Compliance Standards and local regulations under the CRM framework
- Conduct presentations to existing and potential customers in order to increase awareness of the Treasury products and to build relationships.
- Increase new products and initiatives in the market place with the objective of improving profitability
- Work closely with the rest of the sales team in handling all flow clients FX and Fixed Income requests.
Qualifications & Skills
- A University degree with a Post Graduation qualification
- Good knowledge understanding of the domestic and international Foreign Exchange and Money Markets
- Knowledge and understanding of other treasury products.
- Should be conversant with all operational aspects of treasury
- Possess the ability to work efficiently and accurately under pressure
- Possess the ability to work effectively with minimal supervision
- Mathematics, computer skills and understanding of economics.
- Good analytical skills and the ability to identify opportunities in the market
- Good Marketing and Communications skills together with good interpersonal skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online. Note: When the page opens, at the Location dropdown, select Nigeria - SCB and click Search, then click Sales Manager.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.