Exciting Job Opportunities in a Radio Station
Posted on: 11 December, 2013
Deadline: 24 December, 2013
View Jobs in Media / Radio / TV
View Jobs posted same day
A reputable Radio Station with Head office in Lagos requires seasoned professionals to fill the under listed position:
- Directs as well as coordinates operation plus maintenance activities of radio and television broadcasting transmitter in accordance with rules and regulation of NBC
- Establishes procedures plus standards for operation maintenance of transmitter equipment.
- Establishes procedures for testing of transmitter equipment, performance of preventive maintenance activities.
- A first degree or HND in Electrical, Electronic Engineering from a reputable institution
- Minimum of 7 years hands on experience in a radio or television broadcasting station,
- Must have handled or worked on transmitter for a minimum of 5 years preferably in a radio broadcasting station
go to method of application »
- Development, implementation and management of overall marketing strategies to continuously increase the company’s market share and profitability
- Responsible for defining and proposing marketing strategies and tactics to ensure sales targets are met and surpassed
- Establishes contacts with senior levels decision makers in targeted organizations and individuals to attract patronage
- A first degree in Marketing, Applied or Social Sciences or related discipline from a reputable Institution
- Minimum of 5 years post graduation experience of which must be in a media industry preferably a radio or television station.
- Ideal candidate must have a requisite knowledge of the existing relationship between media agencies and broadcasting stations.
- Must be a registered member of APCON or NIM.
- Must be 30 years and above
go to method of application »
- Assist the Head of Human Resources in planning, developing and implementing strategies lot HR management and development.
- Assist in ensuring that company’s employment arid administrative guidelines are implemented in line with best practice.
- Assist in ensuring that employee’s disciplinary procedure is not compromised.
- Handle insurances, pensions, employee compensation scheme and staff Health Maintenance Scheme (HMO)
- Assist in basic administrative functions
- BSc in Business Administration, Industrial Relations & Personnel Management or any of the Social Sciences
- MBA and membership of IPMN, RIM or other relevant professional bodies is an added advantage
- Demonstrate excellent IT skills (MS Word, Excel..PowerPoint etc)
- Minimum of 6 years requisite experience from reputable organization with exposure to Basic HR management practices and general administration
- Ideal candidate must be between ages 30 years and above
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CVs to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Graphics Designer at Freeme Digital
- Business Development Manager at Kable Media Affiliate Network
- Job Openings at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Business Development & Marketing Personnel at World Entertainment Television
- Advanced Editors at One Freelance Limited
- Latest Vacancies at Network AREWA24 Ltd
- Political News Writer at NigerianMonitor - Iconway
- Media Sales Manager at HS Media Group