Federal Palace Hotels and Casino is recruiting qualified individuals into verious vacant positions within the hospitality organization.
Main Purpose of the Job:
To maintain the overall effectiveness of equipment, plants in the company in accordance with industry specifications and company standards.
Education, Experience & Competencies Required
* ND minimum in any related technical field
* Must be able to do the following welds;
- Gas welding
- Mig welding
- Arc welding
* Ability to identify the sources of faults in a reasonable time period.
* Understands how related plumbing equipment works under normal conditions and what effect changing one of the inputs has on the operation.
* Excellent communication skills (written. oral and presentation)
* Ability to arrange the proper sequence and logistics for events or activities
* Organizational skills
* Previous experience in a service industry preferably.
* High mental alertness
* Well presented with good deportment
* High level of initiative and drive
* Self-motivated with strong self-discipline. integrity and honesty
* Creativity and drive
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Ability to operate and identify the sources of faults in a reasonable time period.
* Errors in machines are identified and communicated.
* Anticipates faults based on previous experience and actively suggests alternative to prevent reoccurrence.
* Resolves high level technical problems timeously.
Main Purpose of the Job:
Responsible for providing all aspects of technical support to end users within the constraints of the technical processes, thereby ensuring stability and maximal availability of these infrastructure components to the unit. Will be responsible for performing all technical tasks assigned to them.
Education, experience and competencies required:
* Minimum HND/BSc in Computer Engineering or Computer Science
* MCTS: 70-640 or 70-642 or 70-643
* ITIL Foundations certificate.
* CompTia A+ or DEL DCSE (Desktop & Portable)
*CompTiaN+ Nortel NCSS or Cisco CCNA is an added advantage
* MCITP: Enterprise Administration is beneficial
* 3-5 years relevant and IT support experience.
* Helpdesk and customer service experience
* Shift based work.
* Customer service skills.
Duties and Responsibilities.
* Ensures stability and maximal availability of the IT infrastructure components to the unit. as well as performing all technical tasks as assigned and required.
* Ensures closure of assigned 2nd level fault resolution calls within the required SLA
* Executes change control work orders as assigned within the required SLA
* Provides assistance or ad hoc training to users when required.
* Ensures maximum stability of IT infrastructure components by performing maintenance tasks. .
* Contributes to the continuous improvement of operational policies and procedures.
If you are interested in applying and you ar confident that you qualify in terms of the information set out in this
advertisement, please send your detailed curriculum vitae(CV), and a scanned passport picture to vacancies@suninternationalcom, using the "position code" as the subject of the email. Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.