Proven methodology, profound impact, and sustainable results.
These are the component that makes our company unique. At Fadac Resources we provide businesses with human capital solutions that can help improve oral performance while reducing employment practice risk.
We can assist organization no matter how large or small to establish , outsource and trouble shoot any human resources functions/ challenges .
Our believe is that people are the greatest asset in the organization regardless of the business size, industry and market share. We provide the best professionals backed with solid years of experience and knowledge, and their job is to integrate solutions for your business needs.
A building & construction industry with a vision to be the market leader is currently in General Manager who would be responsible for driving sales across various product categories and managing the entire operations of the organization.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Responsible for the development and implementation of a winning go-to-market strategy to ensure the achievement of corporate objectives and financial targets.
- Review activity plans, sales results and other indicators for the entire team to ensure organizational effectiveness.
- Responsible for monitoring and reporting competitor activities as well as maintaining awareness of industry trends.
- Responsible for the growth and expansion of dealership base.
- Work with distributors and their representatives to establish their annual plan and financial goals and identify/implement achievement plan.
- Develop and maintain influential relationships with dealers and key decision makers as well as grow new business.
- Responsible for coaching, counseling, managing and motivating the team to meet and surpass sales targets and objectives.
The Successful Applicant will possess the following:
- A minimum of 8 - 10 years sales experience in the building & construction/similar industry.
- Strong business acumen and market knowledge.
- proven sales track record.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Ability to proactively respond to customers needs.
- Dynamic & charismatic personality.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Very attractive salary
go to method of application »
Our client is a multinational certified training institute with branches scattered all around Africa. They serve businesses, schools, and communities in Dubai, South Africa, Kenya, Nigeria, and Malaysia. They also have large network of trainers who are certified by international curriculum providers to deliver world-recognized qualifications. They are in need of a MIS And Admin Manager
The potentiental candidate will Support all aspects of department administrative operations, including inventory processes, equipment PO processing, management, and deployment., run the day-to-day admin and office support.
- Provide information and data internally/externally on a scheduled and ad hoc basis
- Ability to interpret data and analyse results
- Acquire data from different sources and maintain a database
- Filter and clean data before presenting
- Identify, analyse and interpret trends in various data sets
- Ensures that reports generated meet company and client standards for accuracy, timeliness and consistency
- Audits data and reports produced to ensure accuracy and consistency
- Determines and implements methods to increase efficiency and effectiveness of reports
- Ensure issues are escalated and resolved efficiently
- Ensure expectations of client are reached by ensuring that we communicate and report accurately
- Maintain and arrange office space and condition
- Logistical arrangement of all new employees or expats
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Course in Advanced Excel and/or Statistics
- Excellent in MS Excel & PowerPoint
- Excellent proficiency in the English Language (Read, Write, Talking)
- Excellent task management and personal/professional organisational skills
- Sense of urgency and ability to meet tight deadlines
- Goal oriented
- Energetic and motivated
- Team player
- Willingness to learn – ability to grow with the company
- Adaptability to change
- Customer and client-service orientated – open and transparent communication & timely query resolutions
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Minimum 4 years related experience
- Experience in Data Analysis a must
- Experience in Managing Reports & Dashboards
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below