If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Proven methodology, profound impact, and sustainable results.
These are the component that makes our company unique. At Fadac Resources we provide businesses with human capital solutions that can help improve oral performance while reducing employment practice risk.
We can assist organization no matter how large or small to establish , outsource and trouble shoot any human resources functions/ challenges .
Our believe is that people are the greatest asset in the organization regardless of the business size, industry and market share. We provide the best professionals backed with solid years of experience and knowledge, and their job is to integrate solutions for your business needs.
A building & construction industry with a vision to be the market leader is currently in General Manager who would be responsible for driving sales across various product categories and managing the entire operations of the organization.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Responsible for the development and implementation of a winning go-to-market strategy to ensure the achievement of corporate objectives and financial targets.
- Review activity plans, sales results and other indicators for the entire team to ensure organizational effectiveness.
- Responsible for monitoring and reporting competitor activities as well as maintaining awareness of industry trends.
- Responsible for the growth and expansion of dealership base.
- Work with distributors and their representatives to establish their annual plan and financial goals and identify/implement achievement plan.
- Develop and maintain influential relationships with dealers and key decision makers as well as grow new business.
- Responsible for coaching, counseling, managing and motivating the team to meet and surpass sales targets and objectives.
The Successful Applicant will possess the following:
- A minimum of 8 - 10 years sales experience in the building & construction/similar industry.
- Strong business acumen and market knowledge.
- proven sales track record.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Ability to proactively respond to customers needs.
- Dynamic & charismatic personality.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Very attractive salary
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below