If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Proven methodology, profound impact, and sustainable results.
These are the component that makes our company unique. At Fadac Resources we provide businesses with human capital solutions that can help improve oral performance while reducing employment practice risk.
We can assist organization no matter how large or small to establish , outsource and trouble shoot any human resources functions/ challenges .
Our believe is that people are the greatest asset in the organization regardless of the business size, industry and market share. We provide the best professionals backed with solid years of experience and knowledge, and their job is to integrate solutions for your business needs.
Data Analyst and Admin Manager
Our client is a multinational certified training institute with branches scattered all around Africa. They serve businesses, schools, and communities in Dubai, South Africa, Kenya, Nigeria, and Malaysia. They also have large network of trainers who are certified by international curriculum providers to deliver world-recognized qualifications. They are in need of a MIS And Admin Manager
The potentiental candidate will Support all aspects of department administrative operations, including inventory processes, equipment PO processing, management, and deployment., run the day-to-day admin and office support.
- Provide information and data internally/externally on a scheduled and ad hoc basis
- Ability to interpret data and analyse results
- Acquire data from different sources and maintain a database
- Filter and clean data before presenting
- Identify, analyse and interpret trends in various data sets
- Ensures that reports generated meet company and client standards for accuracy, timeliness and consistency
- Audits data and reports produced to ensure accuracy and consistency
- Determines and implements methods to increase efficiency and effectiveness of reports
- Ensure issues are escalated and resolved efficiently
- Ensure expectations of client are reached by ensuring that we communicate and report accurately
- Maintain and arrange office space and condition
- Logistical arrangement of all new employees or expats
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Course in Advanced Excel and/or Statistics
- Excellent in MS Excel & PowerPoint
- Excellent proficiency in the English Language (Read, Write, Talking)
- Excellent task management and personal/professional organisational skills
- Sense of urgency and ability to meet tight deadlines
- Goal oriented
- Energetic and motivated
- Team player
- Willingness to learn – ability to grow with the company
- Adaptability to change
- Customer and client-service orientated – open and transparent communication & timely query resolutions
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Minimum 4 years related experience
- Experience in Data Analysis a must
- Experience in Managing Reports & Dashboards
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below