Head of Media at Prixair Group
Posted on: 12 October, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in General
View All Jobs at Prixair
Prixair comprises of Prixair Hotels, Prixair Catering, Prixair Properties, Prixair Studio and Flames Restaurant.
We are the leading hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels to extended-stay suites. Prixair group offers business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Prixair group is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences.
- marketing of the company’s services by achieving sales targets, developing marketing opportunities and plans, implementing sales strategies and managing new and existing clients
- System testing to ensure functionality of equipments
- Deliver a professional level of customer service support to all clients
- Develop Standard Operating Procedures for Sound/Lightings equipment rentals.
- Develop price quotations and bid responses that are complete, accurate, and profitable.
- Travel, as necessary, to cover sales responsibilities in neighboring states.
- Active and ongoing prospecting in the territory.
- Design and implement focused prospecting tools such as webinars, seminars, and email campaigns to increase sales and expand our customer base in the designated territory.
- Responsible for management of technical services, including events, audio-visual equipment, and relevant facility operations.
- Supervises staff and manages scheduling process for services
- Working knowledge of all audio-visual fields: sound, lights, projection, technological devices, etc.
- Should also have the ability to recruit and train support staff, the ability to work with departments that may use the audio-visual staff to assist with their events, and working knowledge of accounting and an understanding of marketing techniques.
- Coordinate details of events such as conferences, weddings, birthdays, rallies, and so on.
- Must have at least 6 years’ experience in a Managerial capacity
- Must have a B.Sc in any discipline
- Prior experience working in the audio-visual, sound or lighting industry is an added advantage
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills, organisational ability and time management
- Ability to multitask
- Attention to detail and ability to work effectively under pressure
- Customer focus is vital
- Good negotiation skills
- Willingness to work unsociable hours
- Innovative and creative
- Ability to cope with pressure and tight deadlines
- Salary is very competitive
- Must reside in Lagos and its environs
Method of Application
Applicants shouyld send CVs to email@example.com
For enquiries and clarifications contact Abdullahi Olowa on 08179949835
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about PrixairSimilar Jobs
- Current Job Placements at The Simba Group
- Maritime Engineering Specialist at TTL Group
- Marketing/Sales Associates at NaijaBillionaire limited
- Legal Practitioner at Chicason Group
- Internal Control Manager at Chicason Group
- Admin Analyst at NaijaBillionaire Limited
- Car Washer at Patjeda Group
- Project Managers at Hazon Holdings