Fresh Jobs at Rescue Technologies Limited
Posted on: 11 October, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Rescue Technologies Limited
Rescue Technologies Limited is a technology & business solutions company that provides subscribers with access to emergency response services. These services are delivered through the EMRO platform (a mobile and web application) and by partnering with several value providers across industries to deliver quick and effective emergency response service.
- B.Sc degree in Marketing or relevant field
- Proven work experience as a marketing associate, marketing assistant or similar role with a minimum of 4years
- Knowledge of marketing digital tools and techniques
- Experience with SEO/SEM campaigns
- Solid computer skills, including MS Excel, web analytics and Google Adwords
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical skills with a goal-oriented attitude
go to method of application »
The Business Development Associate will manage multiple clients and have very good customer relations skills.
- Manage accounts and meet or exceed targets relating to revenue growth, activities, profit margin, mix of products and services sales, customer retention and customer acquisition.
- Adhere to all quality standards and processes, for the acquisition of customers, opportunities and submission of tender and contract documents.
- Bid management processing and manage order levels maintaining the CRM database
- Provide regular feedback to senior management about marketplace and competitor activity
- Develop effective working relationships with customers through regular meetings and identify and obtain further sales and business development opportunities
- Work with and Group marketing to develop marketing campaigns to support Sales Strategy. Generate new business and raise awareness of other company products.
- Identify requirements for new products & services to anticipate and potentially lead the market.
- Apply Company wide project management standards in preparing bids and contracts, responding to customer needs and managing the sales process from opportunity identification to customer sign off.
- Undertake regular project reviews with all involved in these processes to ensure transfer of knowledge
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations and sales displays
- Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the company’s products
- Developing quotes and proposals
- General Operations
- Protect operations by keeping information confidential.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Identify key opportunities for new initiatives and make appropriate recommendations
- Technical writing skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Conduct cost/benefit analysis
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Business and technology savvy (evidence of such abilities required
- Basic proficiency in the use of Microsoft office suite
- Project Management Skills
- Action oriented
- Quality Management
- Strategic Thinking
- Reasonable understanding of modern business requirements
- Think logically and clearly
- Meet assigned deadlines
- High integrity
Second Class (Upper Division) in a Bachelors’ degree required in any program under the Management & Social Sciences, from a reputable higher institution.
- Previous experience in Marketing role is requisite.
- Completion of National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program
- Marketing certification is an added advantage
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Rescue Technologies LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Business Development Executives at OGSoft Solutions Limited
- Career Opportunities at MTN Nigeria
- Head, Marketing And Growth Specialist at IConcepts
- Front Desk Executives at Idyllic Technologies Limited
- Team Lead, Software Testing/Quality Assurance at FinTrak Software Co. Limited
- Regional Head - Enterprise Sales at Airtel Nigeria
- Job Opportunities at Ifotta
- Director of Success at Andela Nigeria