If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Workforce Management Centre Limited is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria.
- To assist with the implementation of the facility security plans, ensure the application of security measures designed to protect the staff and equipment on vessels, terminals and administrative block.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Provides direction and instruction to security guards on duty
- Familiarization with the international regulations e.g. SOLAS, ISPS Code and MARPOL
- Proficient in Security data analysis.
- Oversee the Port Security plan in accordance with ISPS and BASC requirements.
- Advises the Security Manager on current issues affecting the security of the port facility.
- Check and review the DoS, VSP, SSP, and monitors and adjusts the FSP.
- Conducts routine patrols of the port, checking various security posts during the shift, ensuring guard is at post and assists with any problems that may come up during the shift.
- Advises violators of rule infractions, such as loitering, smoking, or carrying of prohibited articles, and apprehends or expels persons engaging in suspicious or criminal acts
- Assists in the investigation of incidents that involve theft, vandalism, misconduct, or related activities.
- May interact with local authorities, on various issues at the terminal.
- Coordinates security related issues for visitors to the port facility
- Coordinate at least two drills per year
- Responds and assists with emergencies that occur on shift as appropriate.
- Provides crowd control during an emergency or other incident where this is required.
- Completes shift report at the end of each shift of duty
- Supervise deliverables on an ongoing operational basis to ensure that security standards are communicated & complied with by all terminal users.
- Normally the position is expected to follow existing procedures & is well defined
- HND/University Degree
- An ex-servicemen from Cross River or Akwa Ibom ONLY
- Minimum of 3 - 5 years relevant work experience relevant HSEQ work experience
- Knowledge of the International Ship and Port Facility Security (ISPS) Code
- Working Knowledge of port and shipping industry is of critical advantage
Job Competency Requirements:
- Corporate Security
- Physical Security
- Risk Management
- Crisis Management and Investigation
go to method of application »
- Responsible for records management and archive conservation; assembling, cataloguing, preserving and managing valuable collections of records/ files.
- Manage the archive.
- Record the collection and return of employee staff file
- Ensure information in staff files are not misplaced
- Evaluate records for preservation and retention (some may be fragile and need careful handling, repair or conservation).
- Arrange the acquisition and retrieval of records.
- Prepare record-keeping systems and procedures for archive, research and for the retention or destruction of records.
- Catalogue collections and manage information and records.
- Respond to personal, telephone, email and written enquiries from members of the public and other users.
- Advise users on how best to access, use and interpret archives, often through internal training courses.
- Facilitate remote access by maintaining user-friendly, computer-aided search systems.
- Facilitate training sessions on archival procedures.
- Identify ways of protecting and preserving records/documents.
- Advise on the ongoing organisation and storage of material in order to encourage WFMC to plan for the
- Evaluate, select, retrieve and arrange materials/ documents.
- Answer enquiries relating to archive and documents.
- Provide reference services for users needing archived documents.
- Reserve records as necessary.
- Sort file according to ranges.
- Put documents into files and update checklist as the need arises
- Monitor and track in-coming and outgoing files.
- Ensure files contain the necessary documents.
- Physically confirm number of files in archive periodically.
SKILLS / COMPETENCE REQUIREMENTS
Required knowledge, skills and abilities
- Investigative Skills
- Quality Assurance
- Records Management
- Tenacity: Basic
- Reliability: Intermediate
- Communication: Basic - Advanced
- Initiative: Basic: Advanced
- Flexibility and Adaptability.
- Must be an OND holder in library science, information science or a related course.
- Must be a Male
- Must have done his industrial training (IT) in a standard library or archive.
N.B - Please note that this role is for OND holders who have completed their industrial training (IT).
go to method of application »
- Customer acquisition through sale of the bank’s products and services
- Driving liability balances of accounts opened
- Bundling electronic products
- Cross selling of bank product and services
- Participate in market storms, community fairs and cluster marketing events e.g. NYSC, Trade Fairs
- Provide sales leads for Team Lead, Supervisors and Branch Managers
- Ensure consistent high quality service delivery
- OND/HND/B.Sc in any field
- Must not be more than 32 years old
- Must have a flair for Direct Sales/Marketing
- Good spoken and written English
- Very smart and articulate
Method of Application
Use the email(s) below to apply.
Applicants should send their CV's using the job title or code as mail title.