Fresh Jobs at Teclab Management Services Limited
Posted on: 10 October, 2017
Deadline: 17 October, 2017
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Teclab Management Services Limited
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Teclab Management Services Limited - Our client, a hospitality services provider, is seeking for the services of a qualified candidate to fill the position below:
- Inspect food preparation and serving areas to ensure observance of safe, sanitary food-handling practices.
- Turn or stir foods to ensure even cooking.
- Season and cook food according to recipes or personal judgement and experience.
- Observe and test foods to determine if they have been cooked sufficiently, using methods such as tasting, smelling, or piercing them with utensils.
- Weigh, measure, and mix ingredients according to recipes or personal judgement, using various kitchen utensils and equipment.
- Must have 5-10 years experience in Culinary.
- First Degree in a Culinary Institution or related.
- Attention to detail
- Business sense
- Culinary expertise
- Fast-paced decision making
go to method of application »
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing
- Arranging travel, visas and accommodation. She may also be require to occasionally travel with the manager to take notes or dictation at meetings or to provide general assistance during presentations;
- Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate;
- Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority;
- Organizing and maintaining diaries and making appointments;
- Dealing with incoming email, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of the manager;
- Taking dictation and minutes;
- Carrying out background research and presenting findings;
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations;
- Organising and attending meetings and ensuring the manager is well prepared for meetings;
Job Specifications (Experience & Training)
- Minimum Academic Requirement: OND / HND
- Experience: 2-3 years minimum experience in a similar role.
- Attention to Detail (Data Entry Management), Deadline-Oriented
- Time Management
- Ability to establish and maintain effective professional relationships with internal and external customers
- Honest, transparent and diligent in all dealings.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Applications and CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Teclab Management Services LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Warehouse Officer at Resource Intermediaries Limited
- Finance And Logistics Manager at Kimberly Ryan Limited
- Digital Marketer at Arkounting Business Concepts Limited
- Back Office Wireless Engineer at MacTay Group
- Regulatory Report Officer at Oscar Temple
- Inventory Officer at Doheney Services Ltd
- Plastics Sales Managers at WOWJobs
- Latest Jobs at Phillips Outsourcing Services