Fresh Jobs at Teclab Management Services Limited
Posted on: 10 October, 2017
Deadline: 17 October, 2017
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Teclab Management Services Limited
Teclab Management Services Limited - Our client, a hospitality services provider, is seeking for the services of a qualified candidate to fill the position below:
- Inspect food preparation and serving areas to ensure observance of safe, sanitary food-handling practices.
- Turn or stir foods to ensure even cooking.
- Season and cook food according to recipes or personal judgement and experience.
- Observe and test foods to determine if they have been cooked sufficiently, using methods such as tasting, smelling, or piercing them with utensils.
- Weigh, measure, and mix ingredients according to recipes or personal judgement, using various kitchen utensils and equipment.
- Must have 5-10 years experience in Culinary.
- First Degree in a Culinary Institution or related.
- Attention to detail
- Business sense
- Culinary expertise
- Fast-paced decision making
go to method of application »
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing
- Arranging travel, visas and accommodation. She may also be require to occasionally travel with the manager to take notes or dictation at meetings or to provide general assistance during presentations;
- Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate;
- Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority;
- Organizing and maintaining diaries and making appointments;
- Dealing with incoming email, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of the manager;
- Taking dictation and minutes;
- Carrying out background research and presenting findings;
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations;
- Organising and attending meetings and ensuring the manager is well prepared for meetings;
Job Specifications (Experience & Training)
- Minimum Academic Requirement: OND / HND
- Experience: 2-3 years minimum experience in a similar role.
- Attention to Detail (Data Entry Management), Deadline-Oriented
- Time Management
- Ability to establish and maintain effective professional relationships with internal and external customers
- Honest, transparent and diligent in all dealings.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Applications and CV's to: email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Teclab Management Services LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Front Desk Officer at MasterMindsHRSG Management Consulting
- Job Openings at Platinum Careers
- Current Job Placements at Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC) Limited
- Job Openings at Ascentech Services Ltd
- Executive Assistant at Workforce Group
- Jobs at Lorache Limited
- Project Manager at HReade Limited
- Human Resource Manager at Fadac Resources