VAS Application Support Analyst at Dahfex Global Solutions Limited
Posted on: 13 September, 2017
Deadline: 21 September, 2017
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Dahfex Global Solutions (DGS)
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Dahfex Global Solutions (DGS) is a dynamic Telecoms VAS company that specializes in delivering customer-centric and revenue-driven Value Added Services to Mobile Network Operators. At DGS, we are committed to providing practical, cost-effective and innovative solutions to daily business challenges with strategic planning, analysis and excellent execution skills and capability.
- The candidate will be responsible for effective design, development, implementation and management of varying web and database applications including server management.
- Responsible for Windows server management and database management.
- Design, develop, and implement Web Applications that will interact with MNOs’ platforms.
- Testing, integration, implementation and maintenance of deployed VAS applications and services on the MNOs’ platforms.
- Reporting, monitoring activities on the VAS Applications/platforms, performance, system Analysis and improvement
- Resolving escalated customer and/or MNOs complaints.
- Participation in products conceptualization, development, integration including UAT, deployment and post launch activities.
- Bachelor's Degree or HND with a minimum of 2nd class upper in Computer Science, Engineering and any other relevant fields.
- Minimum of 2 years’ work experience in the Telecommunications industry.
- Able to operate in a performance driven organization.
- Must be result-oriented and move fast to meet customer needs.
- Proven leadership ability with excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Must have a sharp business development focus and demonstrative innovative approaches.
- Must be a self-starter, someone who demonstrates by getting out in the marketplace
- Strong analytical skills able to draw conclusions from data, management information and trends
- Knowledge of Telecommunications VAS ecosystem will be an added advantage.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server development and administration skills. Problem Solving and Troubleshoot
- Ability to troubleshoot and solve problems.
- Knowledge of Windows OS and LINUX/UNIX operating systems.
- Foresight to anticipate and address potential issues before they become issues.
- Ability to manage time effectively and adapt quickly to changing priorities.
- Working knowledge of SQL Databases & basic network configuration.
- Ability to work independently under pressure with minimum supervision a university degree with relevant experience.
- A minimum of two (2) years’ experience post NYSC with experience in database management, Windows server management, web application management, VPN configuration with a proven record of success.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating position applied for as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only candidates residing in Lagos should apply for this position and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Dahfex Global Solutions (DGS)Similar Jobs
- PHP and MySQL Developer at Tezza Business Solutions Limited
- Job Vacancies at Venture Garden Nigeria (VGN)
- Administrative Officer (Corper or Intern) at Torilo Nigeria
- Latest Vacancies at DreamLabs Nigeria Limited
- Fresh Jobs at IPI PowerTech
- Human Resource Information Systems Manager at Zercom Systems
- Head, Public Policy and Government Affairs at 9mobile Nigeria
- Sales Manager at MainOne Cable Nigeria