Teclab is a specialist consulting firm dedicated to human resource services and management. Founded on a philosophy and style that has positioned her to consistently provide a reliable and effective work force as well as manage total overhaul, re-engineering and training services to her numerous clients since 2006.
Our professional operation is driven by our intent and values. At the heart of this lies a passion for development and realization of potential, at both the organizational and individual level. We partner our clients in the recruitment, management, development, administration and retention of staff, employing practical state-of-the-art methods and interventions, at economic value-added prices.
Teclab Management Services Limited - Our client, a Hospitality Service Provider, is seeking to fill the position of:
Job Title: Baker
Core purpose of the Job
- To meet the day's production goals for baked goods, preparing the doughs, letting them rise, shaping them, proofing them, and finally baking and cooling as needed.
- Measure and mix ingredients to make breads, rolls, pies, pizzas and cakes
- Weigh materials in order to ensure appropriate quantity
- Cut dough into equal parts to ensure that each batch has a uniform appearance
- Mould dough into appropriate shapes
- Place dough into appropriate pans
- Place pans in ovens and set oven temperature
- Ensure that oven temperature is in accordance to the type of product being baked
- Adjust thermostats in order to ensure that appropriate heat is being transmitted
- Remove baked goods from the oven and place on cooling racks
- Spread sprinkles and other decoration on baked goods
- Prepare icings according to recipes and decorate baked goods appropriately
- Ensure that correct quantities of batches is being made
- Ensure appropriate storage of baking utensils and supplies
- Make sure that baking equipment is cleaned and maintained properly
- Ensure compliance with food safety standards
- Oversee cleanliness and sanitation of work area and equipment
- Manage inventory of supplies and order supplies before they run out
- Clean display cases and replace near expiry baked products with fresh baked goods
- Train new hires in baking techniques
- Package baked good appropriately and place pricing stickers
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Baking variety of products.
- Good hand-eye coordination.
- Good organizational skills.
- Ability to read and follow recipes, to be creative.
- Ability to follow strict health and safety standards.
- Good health with no skin or breathing complaints.
- Ability to meet strict deadlines.
- Maintain a neat and clean appearance.
- Must be Neat, Organized and Professional in all dealings.
go to method of application »
Locations: Idimu, Mafoluku, Yaba, Gbagada, Ikorodu - Lagos
Core Purpose of the Job
- To run the store successfully.
- Working on the shop floor, be in constant contact with customers and staff, responsible for ensuring staff give great customer service as well as monitor the financial performance of the store.
- Manage retail staff, among which includes people working on the floor, and the cashiers
- Make sure pricing is correct
- Work on store displays
- Attend trade shows in order to identify new services and products
- Recruit, Coach, counsel, discipline and train employees
- Evaluate self-on-the-job performance, as well as other staff
- Identify market trends that appeal to customers
- Ensure products are clean and ready to be displayed
- Approve contracts with store vendors
- Maintain inventory and ensure items are in stock
- Analyze financial statements in order to enhance profit making opportunities
- Ensure promotions are accurate and in tune with company’s standards
- Utilize computers to record sales figures, for data analysis and forward planning
- Make sure that health and safety measures are met
- Monitor local competitors
- Ensure that hours of operation are in compliance with local laws
- Maintain health and safety measures and store’s cleanliness
- Organize and distribute staff schedules
- Help, drive, motivate, and encourage retail sales staff to achieve sales targets
- Handle customer complaints, issues and questions.
- First Degree in Business Administration or related discipline, Minimum of 5 Years Experience, must have 2-3 years in a similar role.
- Excellent written, oral, and verbal communication skills
- Must have PC skills, including the ability to use database marketing and Microsoft Office Suite
- Must have customer service skills
- Must have the ability to drive sales
- Bi-lingual skills is an advantage.
go to method of application »
Core Purpose of the Job
- To meet up with all productions for the day on time.
- Preparing and portioning pizza dough
- Preparing and cooking different types pizzas
- Maintain, clean and prepare entire pizza line
- Operated and maintained brick ovens
- Assure quality and food safety using procedural measures.
- Stretch dough for bread and pizza orders.
- Take orders and make sharwama to customer's preference
Skills and Competencies
- Must have experience in making sharwama and Pizza
- Must be able to use various recipes
- Must be clean and organized
- Professionalism and Speed
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their Applications to: email@example.com
- Please indicate the position on the mail subject.
- Only qualified candidates will be contacted.