Estate Manager at Abbey Mortgage Bank Plc
Posted on: 11 September, 2017
Deadline: 22 September, 2017
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at Abbey Mortgage Bank Plc
Abbey Mortgage Bank Plc is the premier, largest and most profitable, non-aligned Primary Mortgage Bank in Nigeria. Abbey is one of the seven national Primary Mortgage Banks (PMB) licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria and Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria (FMBN). The recent recapitalization exercise saw the down size from 105 mortgage banks to only 34 now surviving. We not only emerged successfully capitalized but one of the few that also met our National obligation as well as amongst the public liability companies.
- Implement real estate development projects and oversee maintenance of all real estate assets including site recommendation/selection/control, predevelopment, securing public/private funding for projects (grants/loans) finance, construction planning and management.
- Conduct quarterly physical property inspections.
- Plan and direct the purchase, sale, development and maintenance of real estate properties on behalf of the company and her clients.
- Manage the transaction process end to end from setting site search until the conclusion of lease negotiations and signature.
- Maintain, update and safeguard all related property portfolio records, metrics, legal agreements, databases and process documentation and assure compliance.
- Compare a property with similar properties recently sold in order to determine its competitive market price.
- Negotiate the sale of, or terminate the lease on, such properties.
- Minimum of BSc/Msc in Estate Management or any related field
- Must be a member of The Nigerian Institution of Estate Surveyors and Valuers (NIESV)
- Minimum of Five years relevant work experience
- In-depth knowledge of the Real Estate Management and Construction industry.
- In-depth knowledge of trends and best practices in the Real Estate industry.
- Good negotiation skills
- Enterprising and Commercial Approach to carrying out duties
- Good appreciation and working knowledge of Microsoft office tools.
- Professional membership/Certificate will be an added advantage.
Method of Application
- Only applications received on Abbey website will be honoured.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for a test.
- Abbey Mortgage Bank reserves the right to stop further action on this job vacancy notice.
Interested and qualified? Go to Abbey Mortgage Bank Plc career website on abbeymortgagebank.com to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Abbey Mortgage Bank PlcSimilar Jobs
- Senior Manager, Business Finance at Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria
- Direct Sales Executives at a Leading Commercial Bank - Workforce Group
- Principal Protocol and Events Management Officer at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)
- Latest Recruitment at the African Development Bank (AfDB)
- Divisional Manager - Syndications and Co-Financing at the African Development Bank (AfDB)
- Accountants at Abbey Mortgage Bank Plc
- Chief Environmental and Social Compliance Officer, SNSC at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)
- Division Manager at the African Development Bank (AfDB)